My Xmas Wish List..lol

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
What Would You Like For This Christmas?
myself just found this and would not so no to this...maybe if only i win the lotto.
what a bloody amazing computer, if ya can call this a computer,
more like a spaceship or pink floyd`s concept of a computer lol

:banana::banana::banana:
ce0bf3fa.jpg

4d3c4098.jpg

24783075.jpg

0ce75900.jpg

ea8dd4cf.jpg

da52e008.jpg

cc8caca1.jpg

Specs:
CPU: Q6600 B3 OC @ 3.15 GHz (Max stable OC @ 3.4 GHz) – “water cooled”
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L
RAM: G-Skills 4GB PC2-8000 OC @ 1066 MHz
GPU: 512 MB 8800GT Zotac AMP Editions (700 MHz Core/ 2000 Mhz Memory)
HDD: 500 GB Cavier WD 300 SATA
PSU: 500 Watts Rosewill
Cooling: Thermaltake Tide water plus w/ Swiftech apogee GT CPU block

Other:
1- Logitech G15 Keyboard
2- Logitech MX-Revolution mouse
3- Creative I-Trigue 2.1 3300 80 Watts
4- Gateway 24” TFT LCD Monitor (Main)
5- E-Machine 15” (secondary monitor)

Mods:
1- Drilled and installed 2x 80mm fans on each side of the case for better air flow.
2- Installed Sound Sensitive Cathodes in the bottom of the case with sensitivity control knob at the back of the case.
3- The 3.5 pay at the top of the case has been modified to fit the 500GB WD hard drive instead of the designed place at the bottom of the case.
4- Water cooling (Tide Water Plus meant for cooling dual GPU has been modified to cool Intel Q6600 with the help of Swift Apogee GT water Block CPU socket 775). Non conductive Fluid-XP has been used as the coolant of choice for extra safety.
5- A display LED screen on top of the CD-Rom has been installed to add an interactive touch to the Pyramid PC Mod. See you YouTube video:

The case is 7.5 lbs, made of laser cut very high quality black and silver aluminum. Its base is 19x19 and its 25 inches high.

lol looks amazing. you never know :)

what would i like for christmas? nothing that money can buy me i'm afraid! lol

Me same as every year, the best of health to each and everyone and my family beside me all snug and warm in front of the tv with plenty of grub.

Me same as every year, the best of health to each and everyone and my family beside me all snug and warm in front of the tv with plenty of grub.

Hear Hear :) Nice PC by the way

lol have to agree to disagree there joe, i had much more money this time last year than i do now, but i'm a lot happier this year than i was then! ;)

lol have to agree to disagree there joe, i had much more money this time last year than i do now, but i'm a lot happier this year than i was then! ;)

That's the DW effect :)

Back