My Status

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
about me no longer being a Mod,

just to let people know it was my choice, to much stuff happening in my life at the moment so decided to step down. will still be around, just need more family time..

thanks to the staff for the chance, maybe one day I'll get to dig out my parka once more..

sticker,375x360.png

Completely understand mate, long as you stick around nothing has changed :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100

I was going to ask you if you wanted a post, some do and some don't :)

Just want to say thank you for the time and effort you put into DW, we are all very grateful, and as ZOO said as long as you stick around pal ;)

That's the most important.

Thanks again!

Mick

It's been a pleasure having you as part of the team Rab :) and hoping the family situations get better soon for you

As others have said, just because you are no longer a mod, doesn't mean you can't pop in and say hello!

I've seen things are busy for you at the minute, so enjoy it as much as you can!

All the very best to you Rab. I've not had a great deal of interaction with you over the years, nevertheless I've always found what you had to say interesting and worthwhile.This is a great site thanks to people like you, so visit as often as you can mate.

All the best RAB-P,, thanks for all your posts and my kit changes even though i never got the last update :),hope to see you around pal and i appreciate all your time spent on DW as mod.

Back