my mum passed away last thursday

mrsb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wanted to tell you that after all the hastle we have been through that my mum passed away last thursday. I did speak about it a month or so ago. She is not suffering any pain now which is a relief.

Sorry to hear about your loss, my best wishes go to you and you family at such a sad time.

thanks red but i must admit im findin it hard to face the reality of it. I lost my sister five years ago and she was 42 and now ive lost my mum. ive got brothers but its not the same

I would just like to say thanks to you guys coz u talked to me so much before when i told you about my mums illness. im just not lookin forward to the sevice on thursday. I know i have to remember the good times but we always had a big family reunion at christmas. my parents and my in laws and to be honest im not lookin forward to this christmas

sorry to hear sad news about your Mother I know you were very close to her it is always hard to lose someone especially a parent but at least now her suffering and pain have stopped very hard to know what to say at this time except try to be strong the hurt and pain will get a little better in time My deepest sympathies also my prayers are with you and your Family.

im sorry to hear this ..i was the same when my Grandad died i was very close to him consider he live 1000 miles away in athens

Im sorry to his this to m8. I hope ur all ok u and ur family yeah. rember if u need to talk theres people here m8 in case u feel like u dont have anyone ok m8 ;)

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, I know excactly how you feel, I lost both my parents 4 months apart from each other.
Will be thinking of you on Thursday

so very sad for you. my mum died a few days before xmas a few years ago. and the minister at her funeral said one thing that i remember[ he knew i was not religious] "the pain of your loss will sublide with time" he was right. but you will never forget and always miss her.

I'm sorry for your loss Mrsb.

I send my condolences to you and your family.

my dad died 3 years ago now and there is a saying i always say to people

you will never get over it you learn to live with it

i know how gutting it is feeling like your the only person in the world with that problem it does get better trust me on that sorry to hear the sad news so close to christmas wishing you al the best

sorry to hear this mrsb, i know they say time heals, but at the minute, you won't think of it like that, but times DOES heal, but it does take time.

my condolences go out to you and your brothers, may she R.I.P.

Im sorry to hear about your bereavement. My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. If you need someone to talk to, we're always here.

very sad news, my condolences to you and your family

Regards
Mickie D

Sorry 2 hear that, my condolences go to u and ur family.

Sorry to hear that.

Condolences go to you and your family.

Back