my mum passed away last thursday

I'm sorry for your loss Mrsb.

My condolences to you and your family.

We'll be thinking of you on Thursday.

i'm really sorry to hear about your lose Mrsb

hope your ok.......... and you know were we are if you need us............

Hey MRSB, sorry to hear that, good thing is she's in no more pain. My Mum passed away this month on 4th. She was suffering from Cancer in last stages, not a minute goes by without me thinking about her. May God give you and your family patience. My prayers r wid u and ur family on this sad occassion.

so sorry to hear your bad news.... brings a tear to my eyes and i never know what to say...... but my deepest symphathy to you and your family.

sorry to hear of your loss mrsb i lost my dad 6 months ago and still think about him every day but it does become more bearable as time goes on just try to look after others on thursday and that will help keep you together on the day

Sorry 2 hear about your loss. A mum is someone special....
Hopefully this will help...a little someting i found....

Mum Lived Her Life for Love of Friends and Family

Mum lived her life for love of friends and family,
Neither asking for nor wanting a return.
Her days became a sunlit homily,
With others' joy her joy and main concern.
When we were ill, she also became sick;
When we were cut, she, too, began to bleed.
Of our oil lamp she was the wick,
Drawing her bright flame from our need.
Some say that such behavior's out of date:
That self-fulfillment is the way to grace.
But Mum, without much choice, then chose her fate,
Finding greater truth in an embrace.
She lives on in the sparkle in our eyes:
Laughing, quiet, gentle, loving, wise

one never knows what to say to people in these cases but i hope you had time to be with her before the end.

I work in an older persons home and have seen things like this happen it is a relief to know they are no longer in pain, but sad to see them leave.

A friend of mine's father died recently and unexpectedly he had a huge heart attack and died in a car accident it brought devastation as it was unexspected.

you will never forget your mum and on the day, tomorrow, try to surround yourself with loving memories.

sorry to hear about your loss , i lost my brother year 2000 and the best i have of him is in my dreams and its not often he comes but i feel as if he re insures me that he is ok i hope u also get that all the best

Back