my kryptview never updates help please

mas05

Reaction score
hey all i have had my kryptview for 4weeks now last week when i put it back on it was not working and i had to read a post from here and turn it of and then on again,

i leave it in standby most of the time but again today when i turned it on it was showing the no sig/ scrambled thing so i had to turn it off again but it did not seen to work after doing this a few times it now back on,

it seems to me that when it goes of it dont update and sits on the scrambled screen and i have to reboot it every time

i am hoping to record the wwe for the lad at the end of the month but if it will not update the i going to have to keep rebooting it and spoil the show as they seen to change keys a lot in that ppv

thanks mas

The key does not usually change that often. You should be fine as they will not change keys during that time (i hope) .

tmc

thanks but i need to no why in the last 3 weeks its been off twice and not updated till i reboot it
is this a fault or not?

thanks again mas

if it dont update just put on sly sports turn of at plug turn back on and wait for it to update
if you cant wait phone virgin and ask them :proud:

you could try a factory reset then rescan, pin is 0000
i dont kow that much about these boxes yet m8, tmc is the man he knows most about them

The key does not usually change that often. You should be fine as they will not change keys during that time (i hope) .

tmc
most of the time i have had a older eurovox and used that for the wwe wrestle mania and found that they change the key 2 or 3 time in that event

anyway i have left the box on and not put it in standby and to night when i went to watch it it said scrambled or no video so it has not auto updated i had to turn it of and on

any ideas please

could anyone tell me if there box auto updates please
as over the last 4 weeks my one has not and been off 4 times until i reboot it

should this happen i think no, so my box can only be faulty dose any one agree before i ring the guy i got it from

thanks mas

I dont think its faulty some have not updated quick enough in the last week there has been many key changes. There is a update firmware coming out within a week which has the slow key change sorted.

tmc

OK thanks i will see how it goes then, thanks

but my key change is not slow it just dont update till you reboot you can leave it on all day and it wont update till you reboot,

thanks again will See when the update is out, every thing ells with the box is fine thanks again

mas

my box was off today as well :( and would not auto update so i had to reboot it again

hows that new firmware going TMC?

thanks i flashed it now let see how it goes,

cheers mas

Back