My Heroin (never truer words spoken)

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
MY HEROIN

I destroy homes and tear families apart, I’ll take your children and that's just the start. More costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I’ll bring is a sight to behold, if you need me remember I'm easily found, I live all around in your schools in your town, I live with the rich I live with the poor I live down the street and maybe next door, my power is awesome try me you’ll see, but be warned if you do you'll never break free, try me once and I might let you go, try me twice an i’ll own your soul, when I possess you you'll steal & lie and do what you must just to get high, crimes you'll commit for the narcotic charms, you’ll lie to your mother and steal from your dad, you’ll see their tears but wont feel sad, you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I’ll be your conscience, I’ll teach u my ways, I’ll take kids from their parents and parents from kids, turn people from God heaven forbid, I’ll take everything from you your looks and your pride, I’ll be with you always right by your side, you'll give up everything your family your home, your friends your money you'll be all alone, I’ll take & take ‘till you have nothing more and when I'm finished you'll be lucky to live, if u try me be warned this isn’t a game, given the chance I’ll drive u insane, I’ll ravish your body and control your mind, I’ll own you completely your soul will be mine, nightmares I’ll give as you lay in your bed, voices you'll hear from inside your head, sweats & shakes bad visions you'll see, I want you to know these are all gifts from me, and when it’s too late you’ll know that your mine, you'll regret that you tried me that very first time, you came to me and not I to you, you knew this would happen, surely not to you? You challenged my power, you chose to be brave, you could’ve said no and just walked away, if you could live that day over what would u say? Can i be your master will you be my slave? I promise i’ll stay with you and on to your grave.

So now that you’ve have met me what will u do? Will u try me or not? It’s all up to you, I’ll bring you more misery than words can ever tell, come take my hand......I’ll lead you through hell.

They should have every school kid know this off by heart.

Once you get in, there's no way out.

And a quote from me,

" If you don't know what your missing, you never miss it " ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
reading that really hit home as my sister has had a heroin addiction for well over 10 years, she claims she clean now but shes said that so many times I never know what to believe with her anymore tbh. Those words describe the last ten years as far as she goes to a T :(

Law should change too soft on smack dealers should be given life sentances for the lives they have fooked up.

Law should change too soft on smack dealers should be given life sentances for the lives they have fooked up.
As much as i hate smack and crack dealer's.and smack heads full stop.there both as bad as each other. its a circle. if there were no smack heads there would be no smack dealer's and visa versa.if you could stamp out herion there will just be another life destroying drug to take its place.as said b4 the op's post should be taught to every child and educated to stay away from this shite..

as bad as eachother? I couldnt disagree with you more.

a lot of heroin addicts, after the drug stops becoming fun and starts ruining your life hate the fact they use and ive been with my sister personally when shes trying to take her mind off it getting phone calls and constant texts from these coonts who come down from london espicially to prey on those addicted, texts like "got some gear, the best ive ever had, the best yet, will make you feel amazing, to addict who is at constant war with their own mind and body with thoughts of why scoring some smack is justified and that its a good idea when really they know its not. if you dangle something infront of someone like that they are powerless to resist.

a part of me hates her for stating in the first place and becoming what shes become but once your hooked your entire way of thinking becomes different. to you and I saying well why not stop, or why start in the first place seems simple enough but once your hooked its a different world. she didnt even realise she was addicted until it was too late, it started out just getting some gear to smoke on a friday night the same way we might go for a few beers.

i no mate av been there seen what it does to ppl. my ex wife mother of my kids is on crack and smack also methadone.well basicly any think that she can get to be off her face.. she started snorting coke when out with her mates.then crack. and any 1 who's been around or touched that shite smack and crack go hand in hand most of the time. by the way she was 35 when she starded using.she wasnt given smack of a dealer it was a so called best m8.am only going of my own personal experience it takes 1 with the other.if there is a demand there will all ways be a supply.. i dont know were ur from but heroin 1 the big thing 25yrs ago were am from. so she could of said no at her age and has seen her mates from school go down that road

Last edited:
@ Speedy & James

I can see where your both coming from, i know it's not quite the same but with prostitution, the girls blame the men saying that they're dangling the ££ in front of them and the men blame the girls for dangling sex in front of them. They tempt and feed off each other.
I suppose with the drugs, the dealers tempt the users with a high and the users tempt the dealers with ££.
Ultimately, most of the users have only got themselves to blame but they do have my sympathy as i've had a problem for 20 years (not smack)

Back