My Guide 3100 sat nav hack

Hey daz, I've got TT on mine too. Loaded UK & US maps ok but struggling with Europe. Don't suppose you've managed to get Europe running on yours? If you have, got any pointers?
HH.

I've not mate yet. The wife has had it so only got to mess with it the other day. I'll have a look around though and find out how to do it.

still trying to do this, can anyone find a tutorial out there how to put tomtom on myguide

A bit cheeky , but can you PM me the same.
thanks

Too late to edit previous post now.
PM me when you've turned your pm's on as I've been trying periodically but still can't pm you.
HH.

Hi HappyH, it's my first post here, and I'm french, with a bad english.

I think I'm interested in being PMed by you ;)

I've got a Myguide and would like to have a TT7.

Thank you,

I'm going to keep on visiting this interesting forum.

Hi HappyH, it's my first post here, and I'm french, with a bad english.

I think I'm interested in being PMed by you ;)

I've got a Myguide and would like to have a TT7.

Thank you,

I'm going to keep on visiting this interesting forum.

Bonjour,
You need a certain amount of posts (je ne sais pas combien? :proud:) before you can send or receive pm's mon ami. Take your time, make some decent posts around the forum & I'm sure you will find what you need.
Bon chance,
HH.

Oh, ton français est très bon.

Thank you for the answer, I will try to reach the 5 posts needed before downloading.

Just another question before getting the PM : do you think that the values for baudrate and com are available in France?

Oh, ton français est très bon.

Thank you for the answer, I will try to reach the 5 posts needed before downloading.

Just another question before getting the PM : do you think that the values for baudrate and com are available in France?

Mais oui
HH.

Too late to edit previous post now.
PM me when you've turned your pm's on as I've been trying periodically but still can't pm you.
HH.

Hi
Dont know what is up with the PM system.
The only PM i have in my inbox is the welcome PM.
There does not appear to be an option to enable or disable, on the my User CP panel.
Unless its just me and im missing something.
I cant PM you either.
I have added you to my contacts etc.
Maybe someone in admin will pick up on this and explain what im doing wrong?

Hi
Dont know what is up with the PM system.
The only PM i have in my inbox is the welcome PM.
There does not appear to be an option to enable or disable, on the my User CP panel.
Unless its just me and im missing something.
I cant PM you either.
I have added you to my contacts etc.
Maybe someone in admin will pick up on this and explain what im doing wrong?

User CP --> Edit options & in the Messaging & Notification section there's a Private Messaging sub-section, you have to tick the 1st box to enable pm's.
Hope that helps,
HH.

Oh @ Exclusive, link any good i.e. did it work??

i ordered a few of these, but now have 2 left as family let me down (made me wait 2 weeks for cash then decided they couldnt afford them (£80 ffs)).
they are easy enough to hack.

what u end up with once u hack it is :-
the myguide software, tom tom (pda version) software , and a movie player that plays pretty much everything. (make sure it is ur own version of tom tom due to legal thingies :) )

i`ll do a full tut, but at the moment i just copy my 2 gig sd card and change the settings on the internal flash disk.

btw if anyone wants to buy one of the spare sat navs let me know, no way am i gonna get my money back locally so i`ll have to take a loss :( .
I'd love to hear a bit more on actual tut!
(BTW mine is NyGuide 4228)

Hi, I have an old Myguide 3100 with exceedingly old maps on it which I would like to hack and update possibly with TT. Could you give me noddy notes how to hack it and put TT on. I realise yours is newer but think the procedure would be similar. Would really appreciate some help with this ... thankyou,

Back