My First House

Welshwolf

Inactive User
Reaction score
The wife and I have bought our first house. No garden for our girl but in time. So many things I want to do. Ah nothing like sitting starkers in your own living room scratching your arse. :banana:

The wife and I have bought our first house. No garden for our girl but in time. So many things I want to do. Ah nothing like sitting starkers in your own living room scratching your arse. :banana:

pmsl too true, congradulations mate, i see ya welsh and in s.wales, your new house in the port?

I rkn if you buy a house in the port you should get a complimentary shotgun to protect ur house with...

I rkn if you buy a house in the port you should get a complimentary shotgun to protect ur house with...

PMSL ive not laughed so much in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks mate.... its soooooo true! the key to living in the port.... live up the hills, either beechwood/st julians or allt-yr-yn, no one can be arsed to walk up the hill to cause trouble (plus there no pubs lol)

I always go by the motto "Hoods up - Knives out"....Living on a hill is ok cos the oiks from the places like Scumerton don't like the fresh air....

I always go by the motto "Hoods up - Knives out"....Living on a hill is ok cos the oiks from the places like Scumerton don't like the fresh air....

grrrr scumerton should be tactically nuked and cemented over....

p.s. good motto lol

Last edited:
I used to live near Beechwood....Was OK to be honest....Glad to be out of teh port now tho....

I used to live near Beechwood....Was OK to be honest....Glad to be out of teh port now tho....

dont blame u mate, soon as i had money i moved to oxford, glasgow and even australia, anywhere to escape the port, had to come home as i ran out of money in vegas and went back to uni lol

In Cardiff...Port? Port Talbot...having trouble with an idiot in port talbot about ebay.

Ah I see....Newport :)

Last edited:
In Cardiff...Port? Port Talbot...having trouble with an idiot in port talbot about ebay.
Ah I see....Newport :)

lol yeh newport, cardiff not bad, u inner city or out? hopefully right by chippy alley by the stadium lol

Didn't the warriors have their own fun fair......

Congratulations, from what i have read its customary for the male (but if your missus fancies it too) to pee in your garden, marking your territory thing.

Congratulations m8........................ So now you can look forward to, Mortgage,Gas,Water rates, Elecricity,telephone, council Tax and sitting starkers in your own living room scratching your arse.................................lol

Well done m8 :banana:

Congratulations.

It is a sound investment and when you are old and in need you can sell it to cover the cost of the care you may find is not available to you because your assets are to great.
Such is life.
Not to mention what gas, electric, rates because they have already been mentioned.

No, seriously, congratulations, welcome to the landed aristocracy.

(get something for the itch)

The wife is paying the bills. I just pay mortgage :). I love that itch, I sooth it with beer. I live 10-15 mins from chippy lane.

Back