My Dog

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Made me think about my dog ellie she is no spring chicken as she was 4 when i got her, I will be devestated when the day comes.

R.I.P girl , keep ya chin up bud there like a trusted and loved member of the family and my hearts out there for ya bud , tha picky realy realy tuged my strings m8 think of the fun and good times is all i can say .....

sorry to hear your sad news, i think we all feel it when a pet dies, we have had a few pets and its sad when any of them go.
if its any help, time is a healer and u do remember them and the good times you had together.

Sorry to hear this ice.The phrase mans best friend is true.I feel for you m8.

sorry to here that m8,ive got an 18 month old labrador and i cant imagine life without him youget so attached R.I.P holly

I know how you feel ice .Its like losing one of your kids (not that you've got any at the moment) Ive had 3 german shepherds and after the the last one passed away i swore i'd never have another .Then a mate showed me his new puppies and that was it i've got MAX now

really sorry to hear that m8 we lost ours a few years ago she was 13 looked very iike yours we still miss her a lot so know what your going though

myself and allroads thoughts are with you at this sad time.
We lost our beloved dog Pepper two years ago,she was adorable and we had her for 13 years,they are such a part of your life..................

sorry it's a little late m8. but i am sorry for your loss, our dog is 18 months old, and she is part of the family, and if anything was to happen we would be devastated, so i can imaging how you feel.

but, if it was for the best, you did the right thing. R.I.P.

My dog Holly was put down today just after 4:30 so quite upset, she was 12. This was a pic of her a couple of hours before going to the vet eating a double ice cream cone! Friendliest dog ever and gonna miss her loads but sadly for her own benefit we had little choice! :(

Im really sorry to hear she looked a lovely dog

sorry to hear about it ice.i have got the first pet i have had since i moved out from my mams house with the other half,she is a little staffy,a pain in the ars* at times but so much joy,somtimes she does my nut in

all i can say mate not in my own words

[SIZE=-1]it is Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all[/SIZE]

sorry to hear that m8 and i know it must be really hard for u to come to terms with it

So Sorry
Don't No What To Say, I Can't Even Think About That Day
All The Best
Take Care
Jason

I lost mine just over a month ago same thing she was too ill to survive the treatment miss her lots too.

Back