my cousin the singer Kim Howlett

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
a message to all my friends and family,
as you know (or may not know) my cousin is a talented singer and wants to progress her gift in the music industry, so can you please add her as a friend, and follow her (and i don't mean stalk her, or you will have a few angry family hunting you lol)
just mention you know me in the message so she knows you are not a random perv or stranger.

Kimberley Alvord | Facebook

thanks friends and yes, before you ask, she is happy with her boyfriend and not single!

the more the merrier as she has signed a management contract so the more subscribers the better, she is due to shoot a few videos and photo shoots over next few weeks, so here is your chance for a preview before many others.

thanks again and admin, i hope this ok, cheers

As if we would stalk her
fa3d4149.gif

Sorry dude but i cant help cos i`am not on FB
8780f1b8.gif

But i`am sure The Gay people on here would help out cos they are on FB

Last edited:
I know its a tad naughty but I have read online that you can buy facebook likes/friends ect pretty cheap by the thousand. I have never done this myself so don't know the ins and outs of it all. I understand that Blackhat SEO marketers use this type of thing to make facebook pages and profiles look more popular than they really are. This also extends to Twitter followers and Youtube video views/likes ect ect. Like I say I dont know how effective these are but I do know these places exist....Google is your friend to find out more.

The easiest way to get 1000's of FREE friends on Facebook is to start playing a game like Farmville or Mafia Wars then goto their facebook pages and stick a message on saying something like "wanna be my farmville neighbour" and you gets ton's of friend requests.

There are also pages just setup for this for many of the Facebook games.

When I was playing Farmville I did this and ended up with over 3500 friends within a month, it took me several months to get rid of them again cos you have to do it one-by-one.

I personally do not use facebook which is a shame really, but it causes too many family rows. Kim and Highlander I wish you all the best in your future and please do keep us informed as to how you get on in your quest for stardom.

All the best to Kim - I did whack a few votes through on the other thread but I can't do the FB thing, sorry.

@Miggy - maybe you could recommend somewhere a six foot bloke with a chainsaw could get a nice frock that doesn't show the blood-stains? :)

All the best to Kim - I did whack a few votes through on the other thread but I can't do the FB thing, sorry.

@Miggy - maybe you could recommend somewhere a six foot bloke with a chainsaw could get a nice frock that doesn't show the blood-stains? :)

You could borrow the wife's but she is using it at the moment mate. Apparently she didn't like the cuddly toy that I bought her.:(

outrage-media-photo-occupy-tea-party-greenpeace-peta-4-20111107.jpg

I've added her and if she accepts I'll explain why! Hope my missus will believe the same reason for adding a pretty blonde haha :proud:

So thats what rebecca does when she aint swimming

Back