120w charger cable

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife has xaomi phone that charges at 120w and she wanted a spare 120w cable (,others getting tatty at the ends) but shes having problems finding one.

I bought her a so called genuine 120w xaomi cable off eBay but it charges at 67w not 120w.

Then I bought one off Temu claiming to do the same 120w but that's the same, 67w. Anyone know were I can get one that 100% charges at 120w.
When its charging her phone at 120w super charging a message pops up saying so

No but near enough same add tbh. So I'm thinking the amp rating will also have something to do with it, how many copper strands init.
The one I bought was 6A

That's some charging speed. I just got the poco f5 pro and thats only rated at 67w. That cable is thick enough.

That's some charging speed. I just got the poco f5 pro and thats only rated at 67w. That cable is thick enough.
Battery Life:
While the Xiaomi 11T Pro claims to offer blazing-fast charging at 120 watts, the battery life is disappointingly short-lived. Despite the quick top-ups, the battery drains rapidly, rendering the fast charging feature almost irrelevant. If you rely heavily on your phone throughout the day, this device will likely leave you frustrated and constantly searching for an outlet. It's important to note that battery performance is a vital aspect of any smartphone, and unfortunately, the Xiaomi 11T Pro fails to deliver in this regard

Probably better off with the poco F5 pro.

Just upgrading from a Poco F3 which was brilliant, I think my sons having that one. Bought mine from AliExpress but it's the global version with EU charger. Saved £200 on UK price.

The battery life on her phone is still healthy 12 months on. Once charged it can last a good few days as long as you don't hammer it

Back