my cloned amit 120 and 100 can only go 750kb,any body can help me?

T

tm730

hi, i cloned two of my amit100 and amit 120. i do use the mac from the other gateway, try thousand time, the result is that my amit can only go 750kb, if i change the mac which link to 1.5mb or 2mb. then the moden will become 150kb, it is really confuse me . i use the mac address such as cmreg-ntlhm120-mid.cm. cmreg-ntlhm200-mid.cm, cmreg-ntlhm100-mid.cm ,wsi-ntlhm120-1024-aol.cm, the only successful time was the one i get from my friend which is ntlhm200silve.cm

can any one tell me what is the difference between those config file which have cmreg in front and none in front, can my amit 120 use these linked mac?

the other thing is that i have not change the nic mac address, will that cause my failue??
thanks very much, i am waiting for your help

I'm sure all of that info is here somewhere...

You don't really have much choice of what config file your modem downloads and uses, the only way to change it is to use a different MAC address.

The modem you apply the new MAC address to will download the config file assigned to the MAC which you use.

Spectre said:
I'm sure all of that info is here somewhere...

You don't really have much choice of what config file your modem downloads and uses, the only way to change it is to use a different MAC address.

The modem you apply the new MAC address to will download the config file assigned to the MAC which you use.

you do not konow what i mean, the mac i cloned are those which link to 1m ,1.5m,2m,3m

such as cmreg-n200high.cm , actually, i use two of my friends mac to test, we are all live in the same town, and i can sure we are at different gateway, since i have asked them to check before,(use the test page i found in this forum), their mac was both 1.5m. after i coloned my mac to that one, the speed was 150kb, i tried many times, i do not why .

anybody can tell me ?

Back