[DM800SE] My clock is 20 mins fast!

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf? i thought the clock was set by the feed from the satellite company. anyhow, how do i fix it?

try
menu
set up
system
timezone
see if anything has changed in there, or a simple reboot might cure something silly thats may of happened ?

try
menu
set up
system
timezone
see if anything has changed in there, or a simple reboot might cure something silly thats may of happened ?

ive done all the above m8. if theres no fix im going to deep standby and pull out the power when i go to bed.

Did you happen to put it in standby?

There seems to be a fault with a certain batch of these clones when they are put in standby,its seems that the ones with front processor 3 have this time problem,

I received one of these myself last week and have sorted it out but it requires a little bit of work,
I have attach a zip file courtesy of benny from DK,whether he is the original author I'm not sure but credit given ;)

Just follow the destruction's :)

Attachments

• ntp.zip
    596 bytes · Views: 8
Did you happen to put it in standby?

There seems to be a fault with a certain batch of these clones when they are put in standby,its seems that the ones with front processor 3 have this time problem,

I received one of these myself last week and have sorted it out but it requires a little bit of work,
I have attach a zip file courtesy of benny from DK,whether he is the original author I'm not sure but credit given ;)

Just follow the destruction's :)

thx m8, i tried this and didnt make any difference. im not sure if this has been caused through standby. its the first time its happened and ive had the box since xmas.

i think i will be quicker flashing my image again. ill do it tmrw when im bored! lol.

Well if you dont have front processor 3 then it wouldnt help,I dont think

Hopefully a reflash will sort it :)

Back