Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my best birthday present

edogg

Inactive User
hello everybody I'm 62 today and my trouble making neighbour got locked up till monday so its the best birthday present i have had no one to come round banging on my window swearing because he is DRUNK

edogg

hello everybody I'm 62 today and my trouble making neighbour got locked up till monday so its the best birthday present i have had no one to come round banging on my window swearing because he is DRUNK

edogg

have a great day

and maybe with a bit of luck they will lose his cell door key for a couple of days..

thats great news, sneak round to his house and fill his locks with super glue!

So he cant get in, then bangs the doors, then gets lifted again!;)

forget super glue, just get expanded foam and use it in any gaps he has, im sure he'll appreciate your help. dont forget to be generous with it, you dont want to go back and do the job again.

thankx for all the good wishes and ideas i have got the peace and quiet we all deserve in our own homes and i haven't had to do anything to harm the alcoholic and dont intend to but i have the phone ready to call the police again if neccessary. I called them out 6 times between 7:55 friday night and 12;55 saturday morning when they took him away

happy birthday edogg i too have a nob of a nieghbour caused us allsorts of upset a year or so ago thankfully (touch wood) its been ok since we got the police involved.

Back