MX Android Box playing up.

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi I have a mx box that's starting to play up when I click on any addon opens starts watching then after a few minutes it goes and back to XBMC logo at the start. So I click on XBMC click on video addons start watching goes back again to XBMC. Any ideas thanks in advance.

have these a system reset button inside one of the jack posts ?

have these a system reset button inside one of the jack posts ?
Yes, to reset you unplug power then use a small narrow screwdriver and gently push it down the AV socket until you hear/feel a click sound, then keeping the screwdriver in place plug the power back in and then release the driver from the AV socket. This will the display the Android boot menu where you can select to clear all data etc.

Hi it appears to be working again without doing anything I shall remove some of my addons that are not working for one reason or another icefilms and vdub25 thanks for all the advice.

Mine says error script its not worked for a few weeks also sparkys streams there quite a few.

Can you update vdub25 without updating stalker I've disabled updates on stalker.Thanks.

It should notify you of any available updates if you have the box ticked and you should be able to manually select which addons to update.
Try going into the vdub25 repo and uninstalling/ reinstalling it. :)

My iptv stalker never updates for some reason, states update available abd I have selected update but nothing happens.
Thats probably why mine never goes off.

I think its due to the repo. I had to install a new repo to get the update. I wish I had not. I have now disabled updates and use the old version, has been working for weeks now.

What version of iptv stalker are you using I'm on 1.20 I tried to install 1.18 but no joy its still working.

Dont know if it would interest you but my MXQ box S805 has improved greatly after installing the Openelec rom to it.Much smoother now and everything working that i have tried.

Last edited:
Back