MW2 tenth prestige

elkopite

Inactive User
Reaction score
is there anyone on here who knows how to do the tenth prestige hack for Modern Warfare 2 on the 360.....i don't want to pay via microsoft points....i would do it myself using a data transfer cable, but i can't seem to find the right files.....please help...

data transfer cable?? thorght you had to have jtag mate ?

is there anyone on here who knows how to do the tenth prestige hack for Modern Warfare 2 on the 360.....i don't want to pay via microsoft points....i would do it myself using a data transfer cable, but i can't seem to find the right files.....please help...

just pm'd u bud

I can do it for you mate if you pm me your gamertag email and pass on the account, no charge :)

what does this actually do other than give u the 10 presige badges? do u get all the title and stuff? can ms not tell and ban u?

how do i jtag then and how is this done through a hacked lobby, is it easy to set up....heeeelp...

why do u wanna cheat 90% of the people on 10th level of prestige are crap , and i always give them grief as there cheaters.

My nephew is interested in this 10th prestige thing, can someone hook us up too ?

You need 1 jtagged xbox360 and 1 normal xbox360..

It has to be done by system link...

The normal xbox360 has to connect to xboxlive..with the persons profile thats want what ever prestige......Then they have to go to system link and where it says join game you wait until the jtagged is setup..

Then the jtagged xbox360 has to have mw2 game on the harddrive with the files needed to do the prestige hack ect...Then they setup the system link game and start it...Then the normal xbox360 must join the game..

Only trouble is the person doing it needs your profile and password and hotmail details..

I have done it for 5 people and they just gave me there details no problem just show's how daft some people are..

pm sent

got nephew chomping on the bit here, he wants to lord it over his mates lol

Back