music - where

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

not sure if this is in the right place but now that limewire cant be used to download music, can someone tell where i can download music now track by track? i know i can download music through nzb's but it just seems harder to do it that way

any help appreciated

wow, do people still use limewire ?
they should rename it to...how to destroy a pc in a day...lol

I use various methods to get single tracks.

Instead of using NZB's I use newsleechers supersearch, this searches headers and so gives much better results for single tracks.
You can get the same result from binsearch.com, if you don't fancy paying for leechers supersearch.

Instead of downloading stuff you can use software, like Replay Music 3 (available in all good leeching places), to record tracks from spotify, WE7 and other similar free music sites. I've got many a hard to find ancient album this way. Replay Music also splits and names/tags the track for you too, but you have to listen to it as it's recording.

I also use MIRC and various IRC channels on undernet and effnet, great places for downloading obscure hard to get stuff, way way better than torrents or newsgroups (although not as fast).

wow, do people still use limewire ?
they should rename it to...how to destroy a pc in a day...lol

dont knock it m8 iv made a few quid out of sorting pc's which limewire has gimped, people need to wisen up to that dodgy/rotten software, frostwires no better imo

Last edited:
songr.cc

rips for youtube as well as scours most mp3 sites

brill for single tracks

else nzb or at worst torrnts fo albums

Back