Would you like a music room??

• Yes I would love one

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No, I am tone deff ;)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • don't care either way

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
How about a special one just for K The grumpy gits relaxation lounge we could just sit about and moan to each other great idea:Clap:lol

moanandpiss_hoodie.gif

Not as old as you sir!.. getting your morning paper with the zimmer frame..

This poll looks close don't keep us all in suspenders yes or no?.:nopity::thumbdown::thumbsup:

well you can't see the poll results unless you have voted. so i would be interested in what way the vote was going, and maybe some others might be too

but if you dont care either way why would you be interested what way the vote is going ?

:proud:

I assume the music room will be for learning and the teaching of playing an instrument and NOT for sharing the top 40 chart music?

PS I agree with Rat, the poll was do you want a music room or not, if you don't care you don't vote....

but if you dont care either way why would you be interested what way the vote is going ?

:proud:

as i already said, i don't play an instrument so probably wouldn't post in it, but would be still interested in whether there is going to be a new section on DW or not.

i didnt realise you could view poll results if you were signed out :)

Just for your info you should be able to just click the "View Poll" button without signing out :)

I assume the music room will be for learning and the teaching of playing an instrument and NOT for sharing the top 40 chart music?

PS I agree with Rat, the poll was do you want a music room or not, if you don't care you don't vote....

Kind of yes m8 also tuts on guitar etc and any software ie jam tracks etc.

Could be good fun.

Lets get one set up then

Do you want a general chat, and download section for tracks. Shall we stick to audacity as its free and cross platform

Lets get one set up then

Do you want a general chat, and download section for tracks. Shall we stick to audacity as its free and cross platform

Its not for music downloads m8 its for ie guitar stuff and other instruments etc Stuff like tabs jam tracks and hints and tips etc

Back