murinho - clever fooka

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
have to give this guy credit

that statement about refs giving the arsenal and mancs better treatment is a stroke of genious.... he knows that no team in the country is going to catch arsenal on the form we have hit and the ebst way for him to try and gain points is to have refs give us a bad deal, i am not sour from that as i tink its a good manager that can make things happen off the pitcha swell as on the pitch.

he is a bit like furgy clever with the mind games and you have to appreciate that

as he says that when arsenal should have had two penaltys yesterday

fair point that fulham had a pen and there goal was a good one for me but you have to look at both sides of the coin henry could have been badly injured with that tackle from ex gooner voltz it was a filth tackle and the easy'st choice of the day for a penalty (if you way them up!) and lungberg was fouled in the first ten minutes in the box and nothing (thats the way the games goes)

no one can say arsenal need refs to help them as you saw from the middlesbrough game we went down 3-1 and came back with some football that you guys have never seen played in the top flight and the liverpool game last season where we showed our class.

you are all fed up with how good arsenal are ... i am not i am loving every minute of it and its the best thing in the world everyone in and around north london (gooners that is) is buzzing with the prospect of what arsenal can achieve.

its amazing how much money chelski and mancs have spent and then you look at how much arsenal have spent and then you put the sides against each other and we are the easy'st choice for a win... thats what makes us the champions that everyone respects, we dont have utd's fortunes or chelskis billions but we have a team that is easy the best club side in the world !

COMON THE GOONERS - we dont need refs

ITS ALL ABOUT THE REYES

mickie d said:
you are all fed up with how good arsenal are ... i am not i am loving every minute of it and its the best thing in the world everyone in and around north london (gooners that is) is buzzing with the prospect of what arsenal can achieve.

I've watched all 5 of their games (well highlights) and if people love football they will have to admit that the Arsenal are playing football at about 95% perfection at the moment (I don't think any team could reach 100%) so I'm not fed up at all I actualy love watching them play :) and as I've said before, being a londoner I hope they do really well again this season (not against Chelsea though) :salute: lmfao but I can't see you losing at the moment, just hope they do better in europe this year as if you could fault Arsenal at all it would be their poor performances in europe, it's as if they have some sort of mental block against foreign teams ???

Bronto said:
, it's as if they have some sort of mental block against foreign teams ???

seems strange thou, with so many foreigners in the arsenal team and others in the premiership why should playing in champ leauge be any different..........lets hope psv get some of the same treatment that we have given in the premership so far :Cheers:

my mrs got the observer today (sunday) cos there was a big interview with wenger in it, some of the details were very intersting.

like at the time reyes was bought the papers said he came for 21Million and everybody was saying who is this bloke, never heard of him. Well they have now and wenger said he cost 10.5Million BARGIN :)

i reckon he is is really arrogant m8....squeeled like a kid and got savage banned for 3 games ,the ref saw nothing wrong with the challenge and waved play on FA fast track committee banned him after his sanctimonious comments........

I am sure as many managers as possible will want to return the favour !!!

i thought it was 17 million with performances and could go up to 25 milliion ?

would not surprise me if wenger got him at that price (10.5) hes the best manager at finding raw talent and at brilliant prices :)

its a shame vieira never went i dont think we need him anymore like we used to (dont get me wrong he is excellent in his position but i dont think he is arsenal like henry is arsenal).. should have got 23 million bought in some new talent not like wenger would not be able to find some gems now is it.... and young fabregas well he is going to be huge 17 and plays with the composer like a 22 year old.

the future is bright the future is arsenal !!!

i can't stand him and if any of you watched the way his porto team played against celtic in the uefa cup final then you'll know why :mad: whole team was like jurgen clones! :mad:

his porto team were a bunch of cheaters, must be a minter manager,,, hmmmmm

give jose morhino 2 seasons and Chelsea will be somewhere where Arsenal are now, I know we've only been winning 1-0 but at least we aint conceding, and if teams can't score against you then you can't loose, I suppose we'll get labled "boring boring Chelsea" like Arsenal did under george graham, but ask any gooner fan if they gave a fook at the time ? of course they never, me being a Chelsea and a Morhino fan I'd take 1-0 every game of the season and so would anyone else if your honest, just that most teams couldn't manage it :) lol

i dont mind chelsea winning one nil too much it is boring but at least its winning, but i hate people with double standards, mourhino had a right go at santini and tottenham for playing too defensively and his team do exactly the same winning boringly, just seems wrong to me.

In all fairness though siross the formation and players he fields we should be more attacking, in the last 4 games he has started with 3 attackers while tottenham only had one and hardly threatened our goal, i take your point though :) but things can only get better and I defo think he's the man for the job, I loved claudio ranierie but I think the tinkering didn't let chelsea play to full potential, at least morhino seems to have about 5 or 6 regular starters that he fits the rest around, got to be better m8

im not convinced by him to be honest

and you are 100% when we was boring arsenal and won the premiership we loved it ;)

but would i swap george grahams days for wengers days (NOT ON YOUR NELLY)

and to be 100% honest in my opinion bronto i dont think if he had 10 seasons he would be where arsenal is now... no one in the dutch league is near or will be near ajax of old, the league could still go anyway but if you support football then you know from the start where it should go... but its a long haul and anything can happen ;).

of course i am biased but to watch arsenal play is different class the only people who turn off arsenal is the mancs, chelski and old tottenham as watching the way they pass the skill there overal game is amazing sometimes

mancs are getting tired of the talk about arsenal and knowing they are second if not third best in the league but hey we had 3 years of treble this treble that

unbeaten in 48 games is a milestone that i will never see beaten in my lifetime how about you ?

Regards
Mickie D

As I've said in other posts on this mickie I'm a lover of football, I love watching Arsenal play,it's what football to me is all about, sometimes our built in loyalties for our own teams get in the way and people can't admit it, but I think what Arsenal have at this moment in time is a complete one off, a "fluke" if you like (not meant nasty) wenger as managed to bring together a group of players who have just gelled completly, if you took each player individualy and put them up against their counterpart in any top team they wouldn't be any better or any worse, their strength is as a whole and they are magnficent, if wenger could bottle what he's done he'd be multi millioned up lol, but it will only last a few years m8, if you look throughout any sport there is always someone out in front big time, look at say formula 1 off the top of my head, a few years ago mancell was king and Williams/renault couldn't be touched, now it's schumacher and Ferrari, what I mean is all the while Arsenal are top the other teams are striving to catch up, and catch up they will ;) but at this time I can't see anyone except Chelsea or Man U doing it, I'm probably bias but I think in a few years time Chelsea will be out in front, but I agree I don't think anyone will EVER be as good as this Arsenal side at THIS point in time, not even another Arsenal side

i dunno about a few years man u had 10 years on and off livepool had 15 odd ?

we should at least get 5 at them rates lol

but you are spot on it comes and goes history proves it over and over ;)

i think we have more than 2 seasons in us though ;)

i dont mind arsenal tbh (as a team) they play excellent football, i would be lying if i said they didnt, i just dont like some of the individuals that play for the team and that manage it (bit obvious who lol) just think there is a mass or arrogance around the place which is something im not used to supporting man united, if anyone was arrogant towards fergie then they would get their arse kicked.

Mind you, it might be time for united to call fergusons number soon and think of a replacement :( as much as hes done for the club, we arent playing to our potential at the moment for some reason and unless he figures out why then hes wont last long.

PS @ Bronto "if you took each player individualy and put them up against their counterpart in any top team they wouldn't be any better or any worse,"

tbh i think henri would show nearly every striker up in the premiership

two words siross

Eric cantona

you must hate him if you hate arrogance lololololololololol

i guess that dont count a m8 ;)

Mickie D said:
two words siross
Eric cantona
you must hate him if you hate arrogance lololololololololol
i guess that dont count a m8 ;)
Did he not change he's name to Bruce Lee ? LMFAO

Back