multiswitch problems.

simonatfulham

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Simon. Im an electrician, based in London and I dabble in the odd tv distribution system when the time calls. So Hello.

I have just installed my 3rd distribution system but there are problems. I have a quattro lnb, bog standard 30 - 40cm dish and a lab gear dvb aerial feeding an 'antiference' 7 in 20 out multiswitch. I also have 2 triplex plates. Terestrial going through the switch doesn't work. I have bypassed the switch withe the terestrial going straight to sky+ then feeding 2 tvs via rf2 split with splitter/amp acommadating ir aswell in their for control via sky eyes. I have a mickey mouse sat meter which is showing me around the 80dbmv of sat signal coming out of the triplex plates. But the frigging sky box says no signal when fed from the triplex plates. I have moved the sky box to the av cupboard fed directly from the switch, and still no frigging signal. I think this multiswitch is doing something with the 22khz zones. The only other thing is that the dish isn't large enough for the quality. Im out of ideas now so someone please help...

Thanks. Simon.

Back