Multisat help

Hi

i t was set on on north and east but when i set to west i dont get anything

You wont anyway if the dish is not centered on the motor pole m8,
that needs fixing first

Once you get setup the next bit of finding a reliable supplier of the foreign channels is the hardest part!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Hi Guys

Just to let you know i had an other installer out to do my dish and what a mess the first installer had done.
1. the lattitude plate on the motor was upside down.
2 the motor was not straight
3. one of the bolts that attach the motor to the barcket was sheared
4 2 washers were left off
5 the dish was miles out from were it should have been
6 the f connectors were on poorly
7 he was aligning the dish not the motor and dish

the list goes on & what an absolute joke i am glad i didnt decide to try and fix this as i would never have known these issues and would have just broken the thing in temper.
I would like to say a big thanks to digi247 and all the rest of the guys who offered advice and tried to fix this issue for me , anyway i can receive most of the arc and more than what he thought id get ( cant remember the whole thing but think up to 59e and 7w? )
the guy who came out digi247 was a true gent and very proffesional and made sure everything was perfect and explained it all to me and spent a lot of time sorting someone elses mess out , i only wish i would have used the forum to search for an installer.

I can honestly say if you need a dish installing he is your man no need to look anywhere else! Thanks Ged!

Thanks for letting us know how you got on m8 and glad your sorted now :)

Hi Guys

Just to let you know i had an other installer out to do my dish and what a mess the first installer had done.
1. the lattitude plate on the motor was upside down.
2 the motor was not straight
3. one of the bolts that attach the motor to the barcket was sheared
4 2 washers were left off
5 the dish was miles out from were it should have been
6 the f connectors were on poorly
7 he was aligning the dish not the motor and dish

the list goes on & what an absolute joke i am glad i didnt decide to try and fix this as i would never have known these issues and would have just broken the thing in temper.
I would like to say a big thanks to digi247 and all the rest of the guys who offered advice and tried to fix this issue for me , anyway i can receive most of the arc and more than what he thought id get ( cant remember the whole thing but think up to 59e and 7w? )
the guy who came out digi247 was a true gent and very proffesional and made sure everything was perfect and explained it all to me and spent a lot of time sorting someone elses mess out , i only wish i would have used the forum to search for an installer.

I can honestly say if you need a dish installing he is your man no need to look anywhere else! Thanks Ged!

Thanks for the kind comments Andy it was a pleasure meeting you, All sorted now so your good to go for the footie season.

melttc ARC for the record is from 30.0° west right through to 57.0° east pretty impressive to say the least now its all done.

Again thanks for the kind words

Regards

Thanks for the kind comments Andy it was a pleasure meeting you, All sorted now so your good to go for the footie season.

melttc ARC for the record is from 30.0° west right through to 57.0° east pretty impressive to say the least now its all done.

Again thanks for the kind words

Regards

Well done digi247 m8,
wasnt sure from meltcc's post above whether it was you who went out to fix it for him but as it was then thats really good of you and just shows how good this community can be :)

Back