Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

multi sat channel list

blade01

Inactive User
hi does anyone have a decent list that is organised and upto date
the 1 i have which is apparently recent is all over the place and is still showing some xmas channels so i dont think its as upto date as i was told

you only need to go to blade online in your box and download latest channel file direct into box

Jon48 you sent me a pm saying each satellite download overwrites the other when trying to get a multisat list go to end of sat list on blade online download the multisat list there are all there your pm box is full hence reply here

at times the blade online list is out of date a prime example is the current list does not include the disney movie channel in the main group also people who create a list may have the channels grouped better

i have some channels missing too also i downloaded the latest ( i thought) firmware and now youtube comes on as a list but thats all , you cant use it

That firmware is defo out of date since i changed mine youtube works best bet is to scan for your missing channels or go on king of sat to search for the channels u want get pids and do it manually on channel search on your box then use ndfedit and put your newly found channels into the group u want drop onto the usb and put it on box. Easy when u done it couple of times

Thanks for your help but im still stuck with youtube not working but everything else is working and youtube was only a bonus so im not that bothered but my epg keeps going off !! anybody help?
P.S excellent advice on this site THANKS

Back