multi sat channel list

blade01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi does anyone have a decent list that is organised and upto date
the 1 i have which is apparently recent is all over the place and is still showing some xmas channels so i dont think its as upto date as i was told

you only need to go to blade online in your box and download latest channel file direct into box

Jon48 you sent me a pm saying each satellite download overwrites the other when trying to get a multisat list go to end of sat list on blade online download the multisat list there are all there your pm box is full hence reply here

Why download a list from a forum and unzip then add to box if blade do it for u? Sorry for my ignorance

at times the blade online list is out of date a prime example is the current list does not include the disney movie channel in the main group also people who create a list may have the channels grouped better

i have some channels missing too also i downloaded the latest ( i thought) firmware and now youtube comes on as a list but thats all , you cant use it

That firmware is defo out of date since i changed mine youtube works best bet is to scan for your missing channels or go on king of sat to search for the channels u want get pids and do it manually on channel search on your box then use ndfedit and put your newly found channels into the group u want drop onto the usb and put it on box. Easy when u done it couple of times

Thanks for your help but im still stuck with youtube not working but everything else is working and youtube was only a bonus so im not that bothered but my epg keeps going off !! anybody help?
P.S excellent advice on this site THANKS

Back