Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Movies_ETV ????

well, i'm in tottenham, london. Fast scan picked up the new names of the channels, but they're all the pin coded ones.....no other movie channels right now ;( thought i'd try a slow scan just in case......

any one else had the same problem which i can resolve?

ta

Actually, that found them PLUS Sky one is definitely back right now. Masquerading as 'Sky Prem1 Hid npig_h122'....well at least the EPG is for Sky One, not the pictures.....but that's gotta mean something i'm guessing!

Last edited:
Actually, that found them PLUS Sky one is definitely back right now. Masquerading as 'Sky Prem1 Hid npig_h122'....well at least the EPG is for Sky One, not the pictures.....but that's gotta mean something i'm guessing!

Ive been picking up the lost sky channels EPGs in the EPG of my test channels in unsorted since the day they all went

i have the Hid channels..with the correct epg...but they r all pin protected !!
sky movies work though..but no epg..
wot is best way to fix this ?

i have the Hid channels..with the correct epg...but they r all pin protected !!
sky movies work though..but no epg..
wot is best way to fix this ?

I dont think it will need a fix, it seems like there are different patterns in different areas. best thing to do right now is wait a few days for vigin to sort it all out and see what happens

ok did a scan..and wot a ball ache this is...
all the new channels r pin protected ..SM sci fi...ect...ect (apart from family)
but scan also picks up SMsci fi Hid ect..ect.. which r NOT pin protected !
my bouquet looks like this...i hope this gets sorted soon by a nice clever DW member ....
Sky Comedy ...(working epg...but PIN PRO)
SMComedyHid....i flick onto this to watch!!!!
Sky Action....same as above
SMAction Hid....same as above
Sky Family ....(this works fine)
Sky Scif Horror
SMScifiHid
Sky Classics
SMClassHid
Sky Indie
SMIndieHid
Sky Modern
SMModernHid
Sky Drama
SMDramaHid
Sky Premiere
SMPremHid
SMPrem1Hid (which is same movie but plus 1 hour)

a pain in the ass ..but i hope will help some1 who dont know wots goin on.
At least all is still there for now..even though its a nightmare!,,,,...
i hope your right billy...

If you dont have a image with the background feature in you get the movies but no epg.
If you do a scan you pick up the new names with the epg working then just edit your bouquets and service file so it looks like this and turn background scan off if you have it for now.
Red=Epg no picture
Green= no Epg but working picture

If you dont have a image with the background feature in you get the movies but no epg.
If you do a scan you pick up the new names with the epg working then just edit your bouquets and service file so it looks like this and turn background scan off if you have it for now.
Red=Epg no picture

That's exactly what I've done, not ideal but it'll do for now.

Red=Epg no picture

Sorry, I didn't quite understand the "image with no background feature" and the Red/Green idea. could you explain how to do this for a numpty please?

I got the same as chrispeters, a bunch of channels with EPG but no picture (the PIN channel) and a bunch with picture but no epg. (the hid channel)

wots the big deal here fgs

all this panic for no reason

oki so sky movies have gone the same way as the mv channels but renamed differently

one channel for epg and the other that shows the actually channel but fta :p

the epg for sky news one and sports news has been around since they were taken off air so why get excited again ?

this is not a "panic", nor are we getting "excited". Its just a discussion, with people swapping ideas (isn't that what forums are about? People making useful contributions to threads ;-> ). And yes you are right; one has the EPG and the other the picture, wouldnt it be great to be able to merge them though instead of creating another bouquet just for EPG?

well the whole idea of having a dbox2 is to explore erverything

it is just puzzles me as to how many ppl on these forums rush on here when something isnt going right and start pleading for help

as for the channel merging well yeh it is a pain using one channel to view the epg and and using another to watch whatever

i think someone has created some software for enigma that helps what has happened

cliveports i agree....software being worked on right now..cause its doin my head in.

Yes of course it would be GREAT but lets be honest here guys its not that big a deal is it?
You can always buy a TV guide mag for 40p and use that.
Sorry if I sound a bit nasty or be-littling but no offence meant.
We should thank the good guys in here for thier hard work keeping the channels and images going.
Cheers:Boo:

dunno why a'body bothers about sky movies so much. maist o' the films on it are shite.most of their schedule is taken up by shifting the star wars episodes from channel to channel and ernest goes to jail is on constantly! peekvid or decent torrent software should sort ye oot wie somethin decent to view,or get of yer lazy asses and nip oot tae the video shoap an part wif a few sheckles for a recent release (most of which are shite anaw, but fresh shite!all channels are still there anyway do a servicescan then go look in bouquet editor for sky action HID etc... pain in the ass but if you really want them!

Anyone noticed that the EPG is screwed up on $KY drama, it looks like it offering $P News EPG on this channel very strange!

Other channels screwed up EPG:-

$ky prem
$ky prem1
Sky Drama

merseyside area

anyone else see this problem!!

Last edited:
Back