Most stable firmware

Shadwell72

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help needed, i want to find the best firmware as i am having probs with openbox reebooting and sound issues.

What are the majority of people using and channel editor if possible, it is driving me mad !!!

the latest firmware is good but they have all been stable it is just some sky channels have duplicates that cause the reboot loop just disconnect the feed and and delete the duplicates i have posted a tp_prog file on here for the west midlands which only needs bbc and itv changing for you area put it on a usb stick and select update by usb then choose tp-prog

edogg

Once i delete the offending channel how do i replace it i.e sky sports 4 ?

Go into the menu and choose TV channel listings. Browse the channels in the high numbers 800-999. There will be another sly sports 4. Whenever you've found it, just Move it to wherever you deleted the "faulty" one.

Once i delete the offending channel how do i replace it i.e sky sports 4 ?

just use my tp-prog it does not have any channels that cause the reboot if you aren't from london or west midlands it is safe to do a scan to pickup your local channels just dont use any other sky sport it is in the software section above

edogg

Back