More help plz Ambit 200

saxon

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all just want some more help as i always do sorry.

ok my problem just put 13.5full.stealth on the ambit 200 gone on fine ( just so you know have been following the all new 2008 ambit 200 tut )

firmwhere has gone on ok opened ambit 0.971 config tool put all the info in clicked apply
says it was ok but can not get on to the page 192.168.100.1:1337

am i doing something wrong i can get on to 192.168.100.1 no problems

the lights i have on the modem are power and ready

Thanks

Mate im in the same boat too.

Think it's summat to do with the chip set, going to have a play with it now. If any 1 can ponit us in the right direction i (we) would be gratefull Ex-C&W Area here.

Thanks all.

look on the tsop chip on the lift hand side on the board near the led lights if it has mx 29lv160btc written on the chip, it wont work with sigma. the chip needs to be mx 29lv160abtc or mx 29lv160cbtc , u can only use original f/w on a mx 29lv160btc chip

The configurator does not support the 13.5 firmware, thats why it's not in the drop down list. Try reflashing the bootloader failing that it's probably a blackcat job or buy another one from ebay. I've flashed many 200's and I don't see why you need the config tool when you can change everything from the 192 page?

The configurator does not support the 13.5 firmware,
im starting to wonder that myself from the few posts thats been poping up lately!!! i've never tried it myself, but quite a few reputable peeps as comfirm it as works on that firmware on the 200's.. i guess i'll have to bring BRO's 200 back to life and give it a go!!!

Hi all just want some more help as i always do sorry.

ok my problem just put 13.5full.stealth on the ambit 200 gone on fine ( just so you know have been following the all new 2008 ambit 200 tut )

firmwhere has gone on ok opened ambit 0.971 config tool put all the info in clicked apply

Thanks

i was having probs with configurator, it wrote the usb mac but wouldnt write the mac addy, and i couldnt get 192......1337
think it needs jtaged as i cant write new bootloader eaither,..decided it wasnt worth the hassle so gave up ..
ps i couldnt get p either in hyper but i have the chip thats not compatible with above firmware (i think)

The configurator does not support the 13.5 firmware, thats why it's not in the drop down list. Try reflashing the bootloader failing that it's probably a blackcat job or buy another one from ebay. I've flashed many 200's and I don't see why you need the config tool when you can change everything from the 192 page?

the tool does support 13.5 fercsa as its a pimp-my-ride build 128 .... works perfectly set to 128 X2

extensive testing done on on ambit tool and 13.5 fercsa before the new tut was released.

Thanks
oh sh*t m8, i totally misread ur post lol... if u can log into 192.168.100.1 then modem shouldnt be brick. it migt be ur typing the address wrong or u might need to set ur local area connection to static ip (192.168.100.10 and gateway 192.168.100.1) and see if u can connect... also what did u get or see when u got the 192.168.100.1 page?

the tool does support 13.5 fercsa as its a pimp-my-ride build 128 .... works perfectly set to 128 X2

extensive testing done on on ambit tool and 13.5 fercsa before the new tut was released.

hi mark, thats what i set it to but 4 some reason it wont play ball

What does "wont play ball" mean.
Can you access the pages at :1337?

hi mark, thats what i set it to but 4 some reason it wont play ball

strange really as we tested it on quite a few diff A200 before releasing the guide spose thats just testing for ya, oh well john think youll just have to use hyper/t for time being then m8.

regards

Last edited:
strange really as we tested it on quite a few diff A200 before releasing the guide spose thats just testing for ya, oh well john think youll just have to use hyper/t for time being then m8.

regards
mark, if u ginerb and hideki say it works, then thats good enough for me...

Back