Monthly Posts

S

speccy

How about selecting an established member to choose and review lets say post of the month or top 5 picks of the month.
Posts will be judged on originality, technical and helpful infomation, and also humorous content. These will then be posted and reviewed and even discussed at the end of each and every month.

Having plenty of time on my hands at the moment I humbly put myself forward for for partaking in such a task if everyone else thinks that its a good idea.

Well I have PM'd the powers that be about this and waiting for reply.

dont see why not m8y but im going out now :( for the weekend smash :) lol

well i will sort it out 2morrow if my hangover aint to hard on me :) bu sunday it will be sorted :)

by the way tell me more how you would like this setup ??????
maybe we could give say 500 credits aswell for a top post :) of the month put some more info on this post about it m8y

cheers and thanks for your time

Regards
Mickie D

good idea speccy bit like member of the month just my thoughts but could there be a post of the week which credits are awarded and then the 4 posts are put to the vote at the end on the month for post of the month to win the mother load of credits but as you have put youself foward to do the task it's up to you just a idea

Start by having a forum called Post of the month or such. Have 2 slots in that forum, 1 for my reviews which only I can write to and one for feedback where all can join in. I will award a score for each post that I review on a weekly basis (Could be more than one) but then at the end of each month I will assess these posts again on their merit and on the amount of feedback that we get so I can bounce off your thoughts and comments also. The winner will get so many points in dollars and perhaps Post of the month at the side of their name until the next month. Best let Mickie sober up first.

Mickie. That must be one hell of an hangover that youre nursing. Have you sobered up yet? Are we going ahead with this idea or shall we just forget it.

hold this idea just for about a week we are having a meeting soon and we are going to bring back the member of the month award and also have a post of the month award.... all your points and notes will be taken into concideration and will be made possable after the meeting i have with gaz and the mods :).

this will go ahead thats a promise we just need to have a big meeting and sort out the future of digital world also :)

thanks for you help speccy all is noted

Back