Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Moded Nintendo Wii for sale with extras

moosie

Inactive User
Hey all,

It is with great sadness I must sell on my Wii (need the cash for the new Xbox 360) so here we go :-

Wii Console
EU spec - lead uses a 2 pin plug as from Amazon.de so you just need a shaveer adapter (supplied) or to lop off the plug and wire a 3-pin on.
15 months old
WiiKey chip fitted by our very own Wiiman about 12 months ago
1 set of Wii controllers (mote and nun)
1 Gamecube controller
1GB SD Card
2 x Wiimote Rubber Suits from nintendo
Replacement HD AV cable for 480P
1 large spindle of games which include most if not all of the top titles - PM me for a fuller list)
Console will be in original box
Will have original cables
Wii Sports Original Game
Will be sent via RoyalMail Special Delivery and insured upto £250 (I think that's the bracket)

So for all that lot I am looking for a payment of £160 via paypal.

I can send more pics, pics of the system close up, pics of it running etc what ever you need.

So there you have it :) Please PM me if your interested. I will probably give it until Monday 13th October to sell then I will put it on Ebay.

Thanks guys,

Moose

i will probably end up having it,just got to convince her its ok to part with the money before recieving the goods,she not happy unless it is a shop lol

can you send me a paypal invoice so she knows she will be covered

Last edited:
OK Bro PM sent - there are 2 others currently in the Q after your good self so let me know asap so I can disappoint a few guys :)

Cheers,

Moose

done and dusted mate,just waiting for you to get back from your dirty weekend away :proud:

Hey guys - Wii has gone to Bro - thanks to all for their offers. If for some reason sale falls through then I will post here and let you know by PM.

Cheers,

moose

the deal will be done when you get round to it :proud: and keep ur nose out ya scotch fecker lol

Back