Mixed Bag for sale, consoles dvr

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
My iPhone is on the way out, and I need a new one, so Ive got this lot for sale

Crystal original xbox-comes with xbmc, one controller, no av lead. fully working, with what I believe to be a 120 hdd in it (not used for ages, but powers up fine) £20

Snes-comes with 2 pads, and power adapeter, no RF unit, maybe some games if i can dig them out-£20

Xbox 360, flashed and banned. fully working and not rrod repair, but had faulty fan, has had a replacement but fan is always on. box works fine hour upon hour, but as has this fan issue, i only want £40 ( comes with power unit, controller, and is hdmi version )

Alba freeview DVR- ALDTR 160 160gb hdd, used about twice-£30

Kworld usb to video recorder, the one people use to record stream xbox n dm, no box or cd, £15

Antec media center remote, never used, came with my antec htpc case £5

All prices do not include postage, but will ship however buyer would like within reason ( i work 9-5) Or collection from middlesbrough

Thanks Guys, and more to come!

Attachments

• IMG_0993[1].JPG
    IMG_0993[1].JPG
    603 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0995[1].JPG
    IMG_0995[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0996[1].JPG
    IMG_0996[1].JPG
    482.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0997[1].JPG
    IMG_0997[1].JPG
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0998[1].JPG
    IMG_0998[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you still in Oz man, all your pictures are upside down...well most of them any way.!

if you have killer instinct gold for the snes, ill take it m8

If i can find the games for the snes, there is mariokart and zero g mate. and haha im back dibbers, they were uploaded from my phone so couldnt rotate! who gave you a mods job anyways, i thought this place seemed a bit run down :p

Cheek! lol...I'll give you £20.00 for the FTA recorder mate and Julie can pick it up from you, you know since all them favours and that I done for ya? ....*Nudge* Nudge*

files back in this country, so we can see them correcly now, should have turn your phone over would have been ok then :) hehe

Dibbers mate, make it £25 and its yours, Its brand new and not a scratch on it, and I'm not working! otherwise id let u have it for £20 :)

files back in this country, so we can see them correcly now, should have turn your phone over would have been ok then :) hehe

How did you do that Napster you clever thing ya! ha!

Dibbers mate, make it £25 and its yours, Its brand new and not a scratch on it, and I'm not working! otherwise id let u have it for £20 :)

Ok Deal, I'll ask Julie to pick it up and sort it out, when's a good time for you mate. All though All I can see is the remote, Do I get the FTA recorder box with it mate.....lol, Jokes...Looks like a remote on some paper and a sofa.! ?

I thought i posted earlier but guess not! dibbers mate ill take 25 from you, im not working atm so need all the money i can get!

Haha I dunno where that pic went! Any day after like 7:30 is good mate, as I pick the misses up from work. Haha you get the box too smartarse! :p

Haha I dunno where that pic went! Any day after like 7:30 is good mate, as I pick the misses up from work. Haha you get the box too smartarse! :p

your only allowed to post 5 picture per post m8, so when you tried sixth one you can't have seen message

sweet, paypal the money to ********************** or pm me for bank details :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll speak to Julie tomorrow mate and give her the cash, I hope you don't mind but I took your e-mail address out, you really don't want that on a public forum man, apart from spam hitting you with the web crawler and the like, Hope you don't mind......PM sent, she wants your mobile to make sure your in as your doorbell is probably still broken is it? ;)

Last edited:
I don't need that DVR any more, some one else might buy it off you mate.

Thanks all the same.

how big is the freeview box thing?
is it easy to record to, thinkin for the bedroom for the mrs to watch jeremy kyle n crap like that while i put the footy on.
up the road in redcar so pick up isnt a problem

The 360 has gone, and the Dvr is the same size as a slimline DVD player, google the model matey :)

Back