Missing

Sty +1 ???

WTF is that? There's never been a channel of that name that I can remember... If you mean "Sky1 +1" then that's still going strong, as I just checked it, LOL!

Cheers- AL :)

PS (edit) - humble apologies, I had a cataract removal op on my right eye two days ago, so vision is still a bit iffy, LOL!

"STV +1" is working fine for me in Home Counties, just checked it. Assuming you're on C15.0c then just make sure you have Abu's vital few lines in the /var/etc/supplement.txt file:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If you're not on C15.0c then the channel name you require for "STV +1" is a channel named "10225" in bouquet "Other"

Hope this helps? If not, watch "STV" an hour earlier, LOL! ;)

Last edited:
sty +1 ???

Wtf is that? There's never been a channel of that name that i can remember... If you mean "sky1 +1" then that's still going strong, as i just checked it, lol!

Cheers- al :)

stv +1 ;)

:specsavers:

Thanks, SR, but that's why we need to see the OPs services files, in case we can find a way for ABs to grab STV +1 for him, assuming his SML is Scotland, and Sly have blocked it in that region (by placing it outside of the normal 101-999 slot range).

In fact, sight of his latest /var/etc/autobouquets.csv file could prove jolly useful as well, in this little exercise, thinking about it...

Cheers- AL ;)

Is your STV+1 showing programmes an hour later ?

the +1 I have show same programming as STV, so not +1

Cheers @PaphosAL :) I spent a couple of hours yesterday along with @alimac trying to pull this channel in obviously with no luck
glad its sorted now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back