Missing spanish language channels, Help needed please!

Tirador

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,I hope some of your members can help us out. My wife studies spanish and we have a motorised dish to pick up Free to Air spanish language channels. The two main channels she watches are TVE International and Andalucia TV. We used to be able to receive both with no problem but both seem to have gone over the last six or twelve months. I know TVE has moved and is only now on Hotbird 13E and Andalucia is listed as Astra 19.2E but we are really struggling to retune to them. Could anyone please confirm 1) that both these channels are still out there and still FTA, and 2) confirm the exact current frequencies, Alternatively could anyone recommend a good Satellite engineer in the north Birmingham area. The ones I have contacted seem very disinterested somehow.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hi,I hope some of your members can help us out. My wife studies spanish and we have a motorised dish to pick up Free to Air spanish language channels. The two main channels she watches are TVE International and Andalucia TV. We used to be able to receive both with no problem but both seem to have gone over the last six or twelve months. I know TVE has moved and is only now on Hotbird 13E and Andalucia is listed as Astra 19.2E but we are really struggling to retune to them. Could anyone please confirm 1) that both these channels are still out there and still FTA, and 2) confirm the exact current frequencies, Alternatively could anyone recommend a good Satellite engineer in the north Birmingham area. The ones I have contacted seem very disinterested somehow.
Thanks in anticipation.

TVE INT broadcasts on hotbird@13e.. 11.727.v.27500..3/4 , ANDALUCIA TV broadcasts on [email protected].. 11.597.v.. 22000. 5/6 both channels broadcast in dvb-s/mpeg 2 and are fta. try deleting these perticular transponders and then add/rescan them again using the add tp/single tp scan. in future if you ever need any channel frequencies/data then take a look at flysat/lyngsat or kingofsat websites for all up-to-date transmission parameters. regards mdt

Back