V8S Openbox working with all channels, V5S Openbox missing some movie channels ??

scousertony73

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have both a V8S and V5S Openbox and they are working off the same server.
I have updated the firmware to the latest versions on each box and all was well until weekend.... The V5S box started to state 'scrambled' on the first 6 x Sky Movies channels however the V8S box is showing these channels. Both are working on the same 'update over network UK channel list update' and my server guy tells me all well at his end (which makes sense with V8S working properly)
Any guidance would be appreciated please??

Thanks

I have heard of that issue a few times.
Have you tried a blind scan on the V5s?
Or update newest channel list via USB?

I have heard of that issue a few times.
Have you tried a blind scan on the V5s?
Or update newest channel list via USB?

Yep tried everything including factory reset, redone everything including line and lists and sat search.... eventually sorted it by removing every cable, putting back together and it eventually got it sorted

Cheers

If you have updated to the latest firmware then you can update your channel list via network settings,Also if it not a genuine box you need to use clone firmware to update

If you have updated to the latest firmware then you can update your channel list via network settings,Also if it not a genuine box you need to use clone firmware to update

Yeah cheers, was aware of that. It is a genuine box and found more recently updated channel list available to the one via network update.

Ta

If your going to update then use cwaites or one of the guys on here does his own

Back