missing channels

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
need some help I got my first dbox last week it was in debug mode but it had had the wrong image flashed to it so I flashed it with commando 3 and it worked a treat but I could only get it to work with ucode 1a and I wanted to use direct recording I finely found that my box works on ucode 14 only with the sportster images but every sportster I have tried I am missing some channels but all the other images i.e. commando 3 and 4 they picked up all the channels even when I put my services.xml of the commando image witch I know worked I just get a black screen on certain channels I don't think it is a decoding problem as the channels that are missing are sky movies 7 and 8 and some of the music channels but I get the rest has anybody got any ideas

p.s i don't think this is relative to the problem but the box allways reports 0 sig even them all the channels are working perfectly

Last edited:
have you tried changing camds
and turning spts mode on or off

Tried all that even when i do a scan with a sportster image it dosen't pick up all the channels i even tried using the cables.xml of the commando image with no look

at the moment i am using
sagem x2
sportster pro 1.05 rc25
ucode 1a
spts off
evocamd

What's your signal readings like...RED > BLUE.

Have you got the box split from the main feed? Maybe try connecting it straight to the main feed and doing another scan, or copying a services file again.

Sky Movies 7 & 8 are odd in that they usually only show up in about half the scans I do, so copy and paste them from an older services file for your area for best results, they wont usually move around

That said, n*l in my area changed 6 transponder frequencies this week :)

i have no splitters in the feed if i flash the box with commando 4 it scans and picks up everything then i copied the services.xml flashed with sportster and put the services back and all the channels that the sportster dosn't pick up in the scan were black screen and saying channel not avalible i then flash it back to commando and put the same services file back in and got all the channels back so i know the services file is perfect it can't be a signal problem as with any other image all channels come up perfect i have tried every scan i can think off with the sportster with the same results

Last edited:
All I can say is try more images. There are loads in the download section that have been released over that past 6 months. You might have to go back a few pages to find them.

Some boxes are funny and will only work with one image...you just have to find it! ;)

Back