Missing channels!

Slyce

Inactive User
Reaction score
Evening all, was wondering whether missing channels was common? I am missing channels eg Nat Geo Wild and Comedy Central +1 and have for ages?

I have flashed my box recently to the new firmware but these 2 examples were not working prior to the firmware update either?

Any ideas would be great.

Cheers

Same for a few people gold+1 good food+1 bio ci history yesterday+1 been off for a couple of weeks now

Strange, done a rescan and now Nat Geo Wild works but Comedy Channel has stopped, while CC +1 has started???

nothing is strange on kv even tomorrows date on online update:proud:

So, done the update and now I've channels missing which used to work and channels working which never used to work??

Man this thing is loopy!!

Can I go back an update, is it recommended??

Cheers

yes by manuall reflashing and previous firmware,going back too far you will only get fta working,you can report what differs with channels on both firmwares and remember to factory reset/rescan

check for any local issues first.

What you mean 'report what differs with channels on both firmwares'? I guess i Can download a previous firmware and manual flash from download section.

Thanks for the response.

some say on previous firmware they had xyz channels and on the new update they did not,or whats not working on older and newer images.

bit of movement now again box nation off and on.and off so is been looked at.

Comedy channel +1 has a few issues also. Missing some decent channels since the update :)

Back