MILLENNIUM PROGRAMMER

K

keithmtt

HI YAH IVE GOT THE MILLENNIUM PROGRAMMER FROM THECHRONICS THIS WEEK, I HAVNT GOT ONDIGITAL YET BUT MY FRIEND HAS GOT THE PIONEER BOX WHICH IM THINKING OF GETTING IS IT ANY GOOD OR ARE THE OTHER MAKES LIKE PACE,NOKIA BETTER.
WITH THE PROGRAMMER TECHRONICS SENT A PEICE OF PAPER EXPLAINING HOW TO PROGRAMME GOLD CARDS IT SAYS-
IN THE PIC SECTION LOAD THE PIC HEX FILE
IN THE EEPROM SECTION, LOAD THE EEPROM HEX FILE
PROGRAM THE EEPROM FIRST THEN PROGRAM THE PIC
IS THIS IN THE RIGHT ORDER TO PROGRAMME AN ON DIGITAL CARD ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT MANY THANKS KEITH..

Hi
Yes that is the correct order to programme your gold card. First the Eeprom then the Pic. As for the stb's well i have had pioneer and nokia ( current) and both are good enough receivers. Rumour has it that the nokia is less prone to ecm's though. Cant confirm this though because in 8 months i have never received one :)

Regards

Jester

cheers for the advice it worked first time i also got my pioneer stb today and im pretty pleased about it ive got my stb connected to my 28in toshiba tv with a qed scart and i did have a sky digibox connected to my tv with the same scart and i think that the ondigital picture is actually better than skys but i read somewhere ages ago that sky dig was better in the picture compartment.
Also can u tell me if there is any other uses for the millenium programmer like can u use it to reprogramme an original on digital card or any thing like that..

Glad to hear that you got all up and running . Its so satisfying to sit back and watch something your not supposed to be seeing :) As regards the millenium programmer, well they are a super piece of kit ( Ive had mine for quite some time now) but really all they do is the sigle pic wafer or the pic/eeprom wafer , moree commonly known as the "gold card" or "Multi Mac 2" . There are quite a number of applications for these types of card but they are mostly used to hold the operational keys to encrypted satellite broadcasts. Typical examples would be Seca, Irdeto, Viaccess etc. These systems have been widely hacked and offer a huge range of very recent box office type films, mostly in english.
If you have any other quereies or need any more help, just post a note

Regards

Jester

Hello again i was just checking out that maxking website it seems the best website ive come across for prices and info on each product which is really good alot better than techtronics anyway i was looking at the MK 13 programmer would that be able to reprogramme on digs original smart card or should i get the elvis programmer. my brother installs playstation chips which i was quite happy buying from modchip sites but a dozen of my friends have just got the ps2 and they want to make the dvd on it multi region ive checked the prices techtronics are selling them for around 35 pounds and the same every where else, ive looked at the maxking site and the chips are ony a pound each can you recomend me a programmer for doing each of the jobs ive described above , thanks again keith..

Back