code from eeprom

also is 2345 a possibility? Just sounds like something I might set. just don't want to put unit together to dismantle again. I know they don't have a code as standard and it has to be set by the user

from your last read the code would be 2222

EDIT : when I said your last dump was still bad I must have downloaded original one by mistake

Last edited:
Here is the info from your dump.

Edit....Oops, looks like Smoggie has put you right

Attachments

• eepromread1.txt
    8 KB · Views: 5
thanks dudes. do you think I'm safe to put it back together and give it a go? or would it be worth trying another dump first. just I'm not sure if I'd know a bad dump if I seen one. cheers

thanks dudes. do you think I'm safe to put it back together and give it a go? or would it be worth trying another dump first. just I'm not sure if I'd know a bad dump if I seen one. cheers
Hang on and I'll check it against other dumps I can get hold of

yes dump is ok but the code is 1518 (I read wrong line last time, must be losing my marbles)

code definitely 1518

great job dude. will put back together this afternoon after work and let you all know the results. do you mind me asking how you got that? Just curious how anyone can find anything in all that code lol cheers

great job dude. will put back together this afternoon after work and let you all know the results. do you mind me asking how you got that? Just curious how anyone can find anything in all that code lol cheers
takes a long time to learn code position and algo to decipher it, you need to study many dumps with known codes.
can take a long time and be very frustrating. I do it as a hobby/challenge.
there are calculators but can be very costly so you need to be in the business to justify buying them

well dudes. got my unit back together last night and plugged it in this morning and now there's no screen on lol. I'm assuming and hoping it's just the ribbon cable. will try it this afternoon and let you know what happens. cheers

Back