mgcamd

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi im trying to put mgcamd in my vuduo don't quite no how to do it iv replaced the n with CWS = im not sure were to put it when done was told it would be here In Linux they will be in /var/keys/newcamd.list or /usr/keys/newcamd.list or something similar cant it file installed mgcamd in soft cams

hi im trying to put mgcamd in my vuduo don't quite no how to do it iv replaced the n with CWS = im not sure were to put it when done was told it would be here In Linux they will be in /var/keys/newcamd.list or /usr/keys/newcamd.list or something similar cant it file installed mgcamd in soft cams

look in the downloads section and download the cam dependant on your image.. now ftp using filezilla into /tmp and install via the addons manager with the remote. when the cam is installed c+p your details into newcamd.list in usr/keys, save and re-start mgcamd,regards mdt

got the cam installed no probs I cant find newcamd.list in usr/keys in the keys folder there is nothing in it. I can see the cam in softcams if I go to softcam manager on stb but not through ftp its empty

is there a reason y there is no newcamd in usr/keys after installing mgcamd 135a

I'm running vix 3.0 747 build

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

got it working thanks found some1 else keys folder every thing seems to be working

Vix cams do not have config files included, not even blank ones.

There are mg_cfg and newcamd.list in various threads if you cant find the minicats bundle.

I got a usr folder with keys and edit it 2 work seems more stable than cccam

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Back