Mgcamd for d+ au

just found out why mate the server has been down lol

omg, 5 fookin hours and its not even something i could have fixed from here???

now i really hate them lmfao

i got a few jobs booked in today then ill sort it out ready for tonight

ok ive installed the latest cam, and its running gemini 3.4, ive ftp'd my configs that i backed up so you lot should all have sly, i just got nothing yet lol

ill check everything later though

ok should be good for everyone now then

i have a reset failed message constantly on my screen now, im working on how to get rid of it so sorry if its on yours as well lol, i know yesterday i had the same message from jimmys box and jimmy had it from krazys box but got to go out now so will try later

just dropped my kids off, and just turned lappy on and tv on, and presto, channels clearing again.

thanks for fixing it.

im not even clearing sly lol

im gonna factory reset it, put the new 3.4 on and the new cam 1.19 so viewing may be interrupted, all complaints and abuse will be warmly welcomed here. :proud:

i am still running 1.18 and 3.30, shall i update also, or leave it as is.

just that i get glitches randomly and sometimes the mute symbol just appears by itself lol.

cheers.

Any how back to the first problem has everyone got d+ to au then i have so has bard

is there a link on how to do it jimmy so i can have a read first i dont want to break anything lol

is there a link on how to do it jimmy so i can have a read first i dont want to break anything lol

paul before you do anything stop
just press the blue button number 2 download and install and mgcamd should come up in the cam d/l section

i havent had a chance to try my D+ au yet. will try 2nite when i get back from pub rat arsed. these little black and silver feckers make more sense when lashed;)

@al just leave yours as it is as u cant get 19e or 13e so it's pointless changing yours m8;)

wicked ....yesterday someone entered me box inserted the correct tool and didnt tell me about it....i came home last night after a skinfull of becks to find no tv mmmmmmmmm"come over my yard guys and we watch tokyo drift"...oi sajon this motorised stuff is shit it dont work.......new key innit ..into softcam....wheres d+ key...aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh...pissed......more ppppppppppiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeedddddd..............communication what a tool rant over anyway who did it

Back