Mgcamd for d+ au

wicked ....yesterday someone entered me box inserted the correct tool and didnt tell me about it....i came home last night after a skinfull of becks to find no tv mmmmmmmmm"come over my yard guys and we watch tokyo drift"...oi sajon this motorised stuff is shit it dont work.......new key innit ..into softcam....wheres d+ key...aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh...pissed......more ppppppppppiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeedddddd..............communication what a tool rant over anyway who did it

Have you put it on yet ffs ur fooking useless aint ya get it on and fook ur box up lol

paul before you do anything stop
just press the blue button number 2 download and install and mgcamd should come up in the cam d/l section

done that had mgcamd 1.18 and now have 1.19

i havent had a chance to try my D+ au yet. will try 2nite when i get back from pub rat arsed. these little black and silver feckers make more sense when lashed;)

@al just leave yours as it is as u cant get 19e or 13e so it's pointless changing yours m8;)

i was in mc hammer mode last night mate the beer made me more dull than i was already....and thats hard lol

done that had mgcamd 18 and now have 19
Have you got a softcam going at the mo paul if yes open it up and scroll to the d+ for 19.2e and 30.w and delete it then ftp it back to ur box then goto a taquilla chanel and leave it a while until screen clears then open up ur softcam again and scroll down to the very end and you should see this in there

N 4101 00 BD0FF228D61A6624BEB36DBB4D4BD3FD ; AU Key Time Sun Feb 11 17:04:08 2007
N 4101 01 761FB96791BCA632EBC0524226A6F98F ; AU Key Time Sun Feb 11 17:04:08 2007

then ur au is working nicely

Have you put it on yet ffs ur fooking useless aint ya get it on and fook ur box up lol

blah blah b;ah fuk me 9 pages on one thread in this room whats going on ..............i bet it was you jimmyp who fookin stuck it in me box ....own up ray weirdon's love child

blah blah b;ah fuk me 9 pages on one thread in this room whats going on ..............i bet it was you jimmyp who fookin stuck it in me box ....own up ray weirdon's love child

if i stuck it in mate it would be up and running by now but on the other hand if digi done it well ur box would be fooked wouldnt it sajon44

no i have nothing installed m8 i'll need to connect it to the pc upstairs

if i stuck it in mate it would be up and running by now but on the other hand if digi done it well ur box would be fooked wouldnt it sajon44

oi plum sucker, it was you who told me to update it then everything went tits up lol

oi plum sucker, it was you who told me to update it then everything went tits up lol

mine worked fine sheep herder its just your fake box is shite aint it hahahaha

lol, mines a real one m8y, im slowly getting it going again, i got sly again now and everyone else has, im gonna put in the addresses for everything else then im not touching anything ever again lol

i cant get anyone elses now, fook it i got sly so im going up the pub again lol

the herder entered me under jimmy's orders mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then does a runner up the pubmmmmmmmm
dutcho u chameleon muvva fooker
did u get that pic i sent to digi
fook this shite i goin to the hub...i mean pub

Sod this im getting a carry out a case of millers on it's way

sajon ive not been able to ftp into your box for ages m8, nor able to use the http control, wasnt me

Back