mgcamd and cccam annoying me!!

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
Recently I've been trying to use a different line on my box as the current one is glitching to high heavens so I stick the new CWS = line into the newcamd.list and restart the cam, strange, its still using the old line, (I had #'ed it out) so i delete it altogether, restart cam, its still using old line, so I restart the box, and somehow its STILL using the old line! How is this even possible I have deleted the line from the .list file!!! I think bugger this I'll try CCcam, but yet somehow, even though the config only has one line in, its still using this old server!! I'm getting really angry now! It simply doesnt make sense!!! :Angryfire

I've turned all cams off, and did a full restart on the box but when it rebooted, it was still somehow again reconnecting to the same server and this is without anything being enabled!!! It must be a bug in the image is all I can think, or maybe the line is cached somewhere on the box but if anyone has any ideas feel free as im pretty confused!

*edit*

I managed to fix it by turning off cams (again) fully restarting the box (again) and restarting the mgcamd (again) it must cache the line somewhere in the image or on the ram or something I'm really not sure, but if anyone else has the same problem just keep persisting :)

Last edited:
Back