Download icon

Mgcamd 1.45c For Open Vix Thanks to ZiliZila Mgcamd 1.45c For Open Vix Thanks to ZiliZila

No permission to download

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ferret submitted a new Download:

Mgcamd 1.45c For Open Vix Thanks to ZiliZila - Mgcamd 1.45c For Open Vix Thanks to ZiliZila

Especially for beginners:

I have prepared three ipk files for you for easy installation in a mips box with a VIX image. Just copy the ipk file of the version you want to use to the root directory of the USB Flash or via ftp to the / temp directory and install it.

Quick installation instructions for USB:

VIX-mgcamd.gif

The versions are optimized for used protocols (Newcamd or CCcam).

For...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, this is just what i may need, iv made an oscam and its still not clearing, i cant seem to see a download tho, thanks.

Hi, this is just what i may need, iv made an oscam and its still not clearing, i cant seem to see a download tho, thanks.

You could try the oscam files posted here

mgcamd newcamd?

Youll need 5 good posts before you can download anything, please dont post thanks and crap to get your 5 posts.

The above mgcamd file works its been tested but it working depends on your provider updating at the server side also.

Hi Ferret,

This seems really interesting and potentially very useful, so thanks to you and ZiliZila. Just a quick question though, are these MIPS files and do you know if there is an ARM IPK or if it's compatible with a Mutant HD51 in particular?

Thanks in advance,

BT

Hi Ferret,

This seems really interesting and potentially very useful, so thanks to you and ZiliZila. Just a quick question though, are these MIPS files and do you know if there is an ARM IPK or if it's compatible with a Mutant HD51 in particular?

Thanks in advance,

BT
Hi Ferret,

Thanks in advance,

BT

Not come across a 1.45c on a arm receiver, youll need to use oscam.

Yeah, I've been struggling to find one too. I've turned to OSCAM since last week after using an older VIX image where MGCAMD still worked. Suppose it's a good thing that I'm on a newer image, despite changing softcam.

Too be fair, the latest version of OSCAM seems to be clearing quicker than when I used it before, which is also a bonus. Perhaps I've just got better/properly set up config files this time!

Back