Mgcamd 1.23 new out

LOL now no sly, rebooted and it says no cam id, wtf, lol. Reinstalled it via downloads option but now I have lost all the sat signals.

Bugger it I goto work soon

fooking useless u are lol

I did use the blue button after ftping it to temp folder.

no need to ftp it anymore you download it via the blue button dutcho lol get to work useless get lol

Yeah thats how I managed to get it in the end, lol. then I started to get noise on the signal so thought I'd tweak the dish, moved it one notch and signal dropped away from 87 - 53 so tweaked it back but still nothing, lost all sats now just put it on a multi scan to see if it can find anything.

also remove any old tps bins that might be left from when we last had tps au aswell it creates its own and they will clash and not decode otherwise

Jimmy iv'e downloaded the new cam so can i just delete anything in the softcam to do with tps so i can get it to work, Jesus does that make any sense at all lol

Jimmy iv'e downloaded the new cam so can i just delete anything in the softcam to do with tps so i can get it to work, Jesus does that make any sense at all lol

did u have tps working on anything before paul?

yeah i had it on the db a while back

yeah i had it on the db a while back

anything to do with tps u must remove i think there is something in var/keys i think its tps.au remove it mate then load up mgcamd 1.23 change config file and scroll across to mgcam1.23 then restart cam goto france 4 on 13e and wait till pic comes on

anything to do with tps u must remove i think there is something in var/keys i think its tps.au remove it mate then load up mgcamd 1.23 change config file and scroll across to mgcam1.23 then restart cam goto france 4 on 13e and wait till pic comes on

Deleted averything to do with tps and resarted the cam and am on france 4 for the last 10 minutes,i dont understand what you mean about change the config file

paul is your TM IP set to what your DB IP was?

if dreambox was 129.168.1.100 youll have to set the technomate to 192.168.1.100 as i have no access from here but i know i have your external IP correct

also on the TM make sure the DCHP box is unticked in the setup/expert setup/comms menu as these things seem to change IPs all the time for some reason

im still using the db just now i got premier working and lost sly can you still get into my db

I swear im getting fooking dumber im not even going to tell you's what i done but sly is back on

Last edited:
yep connecting to db m8, cant remember the password but am connecting

im still using the db just now i got premier working and lost sly can you still get into my db

I swear im getting fooking dumber im not even going to tell you's what i done but sly is back on

u up and running now paul with tps and premiere then?

I have premier but no tps im hoping dude will fix it as he entered me (dirty bugger lol)

ftp into ur dreambox paul,go into var/keys find mg_cfg and edit it to this
# key update (sum 01 or 02 with 04)
# 01 update only new keys, default setting
# 02 update all keys (used for valid PMK checking)
# 04 enable TPS au
U: { 04 }

only two things to change should be all ok then mate

ftp into ur dreambox paul,go into var/keys find mg_cfg and edit it to this
# key update (sum 01 or 02 with 04)
# 01 update only new keys, default setting
# 02 update all keys (used for valid PMK checking)
# 04 enable TPS au
U: { 04 }

only two things to change should be all ok then mate

Cheer's m8 i'll do it now

ok iv'e put yours in but still no joy

Back