Methods for streaming the footy on Kodi?

Your broadband speed as well as which vpn server you are connected to will also affect your viewing

av used various vpn providers

not sure best one

but all work

broadband running at 9mb

no buffering

Too right! With the smart dns I watch the football on the second highest HD setting.

Does anyone have any issues with the buffering its relentless. Ive just paid for cyberghost paid (only £6 for a year so not that bad) but what ever I watch it just freezes and buffers continuously??
It's not me who has the problem.

Not at all, because after the initial contact with the website to fool the region restriction, all other traffic goes directly from whichever website to your computer, nothing else is routed through anyone else's server.

So that's probably a better solution for streaming so, I use the vpn for torrenting as well as streaming so it suits my usage better, plus I get it for free :)

Sorry guys forgot to post back, there were a couple of things which I changed and it worked like a dream. I set the stream to 1400 instead of the highest one and I also changed my vpn server from automatic to one from their list which wasn't as busy. Once I had done this it worked like a dream :)

Back