Memory Card

d34n

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys was just wondering if u ppl know where the best place to buy a memory card from??

looked on ebay round about £30 inc. p&p for 2gig.

that would be a fake one i guess.

there are many fake 2gb sticks, and i found only the one with 1959mb free space are good tol use in a psp.
the 1939mb version was very hard to take out the psp.

try amazon .co.uk loads of companies on ther i got my last 2 from ther around 30-35 + postage and companies r legit unlike flea-bay

The cards are around £28 (2mb) on flea bay but you might get a counterfiet item, so might be best to pay a little more from a reputable shop.

try amazon .co.uk loads of companies on ther i got my last 2 from ther around 30-35 + postage and companies r legit unlike flea-bay

I bought one from an Amazon seller that was a fake, it works great but it was still a fake.

ah thanks for the advice, tbh i only really want a sony magic gate one. i will make sure im not gettin ripped off, thanks

picked one up off ebay for £29 pound, think i was lucky in buying a real one 1959mb. no problems thus far but you never know

well had my 2gig magic gate one for a couple of days, and its been fine. also its not a fake.

Back