Medal of Honour Competition POLL

better starting with team until some of the less expierenced players get used to it LIKE ME !!!

RobRoy MacTavish. :Kickassro

Come on peeps, only six votes ? hope theres gonna be more of us online monday evening ;)

im up for a game monday got a night off as theres no pool team fixture
i like the capture the flag games but think you should stick to teams
at the start

Capture the flag and Freezetag are quite good.
The only downside of freetag is , if there's not that many on the map you end up never being melted.
So if the numbers are low capture the flag would be my choice.
I will pop in on Monday night.
Is it Breakthrough or Spearhead?
Brooksy freezetag is a team game, if you're killed you stay frozen until one of your teammates melts you. As for Tug of War I have never played it.
I did like the Liberation game we had on here ages ago.

Cheers :Cheers: Diamond.
I'll be there. 8pm.
I was having trouble with Breakthrough as it wouldn't open as it was saying a file was missing (pixomatic.dll) I just installed the 2.40 patch and that resolved it.

jim, I'm not 100% sure but I don't know if 2.40 is compatable with the version we all play ? I read somewhere that it won't let you on the older servers which is what we are on, try this IP

213.253.57.56:12203

Zoo is on there a lot and me to now :) at least you'll know if your compatable, if not you got time to sort it m8 :)

I think you're right BRONTO ...... i think someone on here a while ago tried it and couldnt get onto any of our games we hosted ....

It's compatible with the 2.40 patch lads I was on tonight for 5 mins to try it.
Zooropa I seen you and sent a message but you didn't reply. I was in the game as Razor_wire but i said who i was, but you were that busy shouting Woohoo to hear me. :)

Sorry m8 i did say hello but i get a bit excited and shout wohoooooo quite a bit LMAO.....glad it worked though m8

I'm glad it worked as well Wohooropa :Hit:, as I spent ages lookin for the .dll in case Jim had to re-install.
The only way I could find of getting it, the link took you straight to the paypal site as you had to buy the fecker :(

I seen that site to Diamond.
9.95 euros for a missing .dll file who they kidding.
So much for PC bug which is meant to fix all these missing.dll files.
I managed to get a ?????? version but it still never replaced it, £20 for what I ask, that's if I had to pay for it.

Back