Medal of Honour Competition POLL

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK looks like we're starting off on Monday at 8 o'clock for a practice, what we need to decide is what game type we want to play

Had to go for team as well :) but never tried the others before, apart from free for all.

allroad said:
bronto who give you permission to start this poll !!!
I humberly appologise my friend ..... :) lmfao

Sorry to be different but i like freeze-tag :)

i remember that 1 DUTCHO........ cant remember the name at all :( Good game that was

OK sorry Sir

"allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls""allroad starts the polls"

There you go m8 :) LMAO

Dutcho said:
@Bronto... Thats cheating m8, he wants to see real handwritting :)
I typed every word of it m8 ............. honest ;)

gaylords say ..... whats that m8? :) ........ lol

Back