Massive US Naval Armada Heads for Iran

To be honest, I dont think its a bad idea for everyone to start building bomb shelters... Im digging up my garden this coming weekend :) The way things are going these days you never know...

Where can I get lots of Lead sheets please???

Last edited:
To be honest, I dont think its a bad idea for everyone to start building bomb shelters... Im digging up my garden this coming weekend :) The way things are going these days you never know...

Where can I get lots of Lead sheets please???

LOL I know that you are just pissing around but I am in the process of doing my place up and we've decided to integrate a larder into the kitchen. At least my smokey bacon won't go bad if I get a killer virus :)

Russia builds up troops as Georgia fears ground invasion

Tony Halpin in Gori & Jenny Booth – Times Online August 11, 2008

Russia is reported to be building up more tanks, troops and rocket launchers in the breakaway Georgian region of South Ossetia this morning amid fears that it is planning a ground invasion of Georgia.

Thousands of Russian troops, dozens of T72 tanks and Hurricane multiple rocket launchers were seen streaming south along the winding mountain roads from Russia, a reporter for the news agency Reuters said.

There were also indications that Russia may be planning to open a new front against Georgia from another of its breakaway provinces, the region of Abkhazia to the southwest.

Georgia claims that its troops around the borders of Abkhazia were given an ultimatum this morning to lay down their weapons or face Russian troops moving into Georgian-controlled territory.

Vladimir Putin, the Russian Prime Minister, and Dimitry Medvedev, the President, met top generals at the Kremlin today for a council of war over the progress of their military action in Georgia.

Columns of Russian troops wend their way to South Ossetia
If Russia does launch a ground invasion through Abkhazia, it would be a major escalation in the conflict, and one that Georgia would be hard-pressed to counter with most of its troops concentrated to the north around South Ossetia.

Georgia claims to be observing a ceasefire, after its ill-fated decision to send troops into its rebel province last week provoked an overwhelming reaction from its much larger neighbour. Today it was rapidly moving battle-hardened troops up to the frontline near South Ossetia.

The first of the Georgian forces withdrawn from Iraq over the weekend have already arrived in Gori, 15 miles from the South Ossetian border, The Times can confirm, and appear to be in no mood for peace.

"We will drink Russian blood," said Badri, one of the contingent newly arrived from Iraq.

Most of the 50,000-strong population of Gori fled the city in panic last night amid reports of an aerial bombardment and rumours that the Russians were coming.

This morning there was calm on the streets, and even a little traffic. A few of those who ran with what possessions they could snatch up had returned to their homes, but United Nations refugee experts estimate that about 80 per cent have abandoned the city.

Shops remained shuttered and the mood was tense, with regular explosions echoing through the streets. Whether the firing was coming from Russian or Georgian lines was not immediately clear.

There was no obvious sign, however, that the city had been devastated by a massive air attack, or that Georgian forces had repulsed the Russians there last night - two of the claims that Georgian president Mikhail Saakashvili has made this morning.

Russian military jets have, however, been carrying out new raids on Georgian territory, hitting targets around the Georgian capital Tbilisi and the Black Sea port of Poti.

Russian actions were today condemned as heavy-handed and disproportionate by the US, Nato, Britain and the EU.

"This has gone far too far,” said Jim Murphy, Britain's Europe Minister.

“There are disputes about some issues - territorial issues and authority issues in South Ossetia and separately in Abkhazia. But there is no excuse for Russia bombing targets outside of those areas, in and around Tbilisi, and also mobilising the Black Sea fleet to go off to the coast of Georgia.

“Russia have extended this in an entirely unacceptable way.”

He went on: “Russia seems to believe they can have a military victory, but in truth there cannot be a military solution to this.” Britain has advised its nationals to leave Georgia immediately.

Bernard Kouchner, the French foreign minister, is due to visit Gori today before flying on for talks in Moscow.
www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4503176.ece

Georgia: warnings ring out as attacks continue
AP and Reuters – August 11, 2008

The US Vice President Dick Cheney says Russia's military actions in Georgia "must not go unanswered".

His comments came after a conversation with Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili.

Mr Cheney's press secretary, Lee Ann McBride, said: "The Vice President expressed the United States' solidarity with the Georgian people and their democratically elected government in the face of this threat to Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity."

He had told Mr Saakashvili: "Russian aggression must not go unanswered, and that its continuation would have serious consequences for its relations with the United States, as well as the broader international community."

h*tp://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/aug/11/cheney-warns-aggression-by-russia-has/

LMAO, U think im pissing around... actually I spent 2 hours looking at shelter designs, however im now stuck because of the cost. (there is a company that will build a square metal box for you to live in for £50,000, its bomb proof)

Ive never really trusted folks so I always wanted an underground place or my own dessert island, lol

I dont want just a bomb shelter, I want a whole underground house/complex :) The problems though are:-

1, Cost
2, Women
3, Entertainment
4, Food
5, Power

I dont want to spend too much money, just in case by some bizare miracle humanity actually survives, I would feel really silly spending so much...

I want it to be underground and well shielded, from humans and other stuff... I need it to be large (we have a large garden) I need it to survive no matter what.

The dilemas I have are, I need power in there enough to do whatever I want for at least 100 years, I cant exactly rely on Npower if the world blows up, I need enough food but im a picky eater, I dont want to run out but I also dont want to get bored, cant exactly nip to Asda... It needs to be big enough so I dont feel suffocated, however I dont want it to be obvious neither so the mutant zombies that are left come knocking on my door :(

I need things to keep me entertained, Internet so I need geeks to survive, I need the TV and new shows to be available, however I dont think that will work so I need self sustaining entertainment that will keep going or I will get bored and go crazy.

I also need lots and lots of Women, in the shelter with me, I get really depressed if I dont get to chat to one new hot girl every day.

I think im really stuck on all the above, however I am serious, I really do want to build one.

I think the only real solution, is for a group of similar folks getting together and building a whole underground society, with shops and everything, a town underground... I think that would be the best and only solution

Last edited:
LMAO, U think im pissing around... actually I spent 2 hours looking at shelter designs, however im now stuck because of the cost. (there is a company that will build a square metal box for you to live in for £50,000, its bomb proof)

Ive never really trusted folks so I always wanted an underground place or my own dessert island, lol

I dont want just a bomb shelter, I want a whole underground house/complex :) The problems though are:-

1, Cost
2, Women
3, Entertainment
4, Food
5, Power

I dont want to spend too much money, just in case by some bizare miracle humanity actually survives, I would feel really silly spending so much...

I want it to be underground and well shielded, from humans and other stuff... I need it to be large (we have a large garden) I need it to survive no matter what.

The dilemas I have are, I need power in there enough to do whatever I want for at least 100 years, I cant exactly rely on Npower if the world blows up, I need enough food but im a picky eater, I dont want to run out but I also dont want to get bored, cant exactly nip to Asda... It needs to be big enough so I dont feel suffocated, however I dont want it to be obvious neither so the mutant zombies that are left come knocking on my door :(

I need things to keep me entertained, Internet so I need geeks to survive, I need the TV and new shows to be available, however I dont think that will work so I need self sustaining entertainment that will keep going or I will get bored and go crazy.

I also need lots and lots of Women, in the shelter with me, I get really depressed if I dont get to chat to one new hot girl every day.

I think im really stuck on all the above, however I am serious, I really do want to build one.

LMAO

I tell you what, I'll design the shelter for you and supply the concrete and steel.

I don't really see too many problems and I think you are over complicating things

1, Cost - Maybe you can dip into the DW donations fund?
2, Women - Once they find out you've a bomb shelter you will not be short of any female company
3, Entertainment - See#2 above (Try and clock the Rubiks Cube as an alternative?)
4, Food - Oats last over 10 years so buy a ton of Quaker Oats
5, Power - Get a bike and a dynamo in there. It won't power your PS3 but the lights will be on when you're 'doing it with the entertainment'

You forgot WATER but I here that drinking your own piss is doable (No joke saw it on Discovery about surviving in the desert)

If you get past #1 I'll help you dig the hole :)

LMAO

I tell you what, I'll design the shelter for you and supply the concrete and steel.

I don't really see too many problems and I think you are over complicating things

1, Cost - Maybe you can dip into the DW donations fund?
2, Women - Once they find out you've a bomb shelter you will not be short of any female company
3, Entertainment - See#2 above (Try and clock the Rubiks Cube as an alternative?)
4, Food - Oats last over 10 years so buy a ton of Quaker Oats
5, Power - Get a bike and a dynamo in there. It won't power your PS3 but the lights will be on when you're 'doing it with the entertainment'

You forgot WATER but I here that drinking your own piss is doable (No joke saw it on Discovery about surviving in the desert)

If you get past #1 I'll help you dig the hole :)

1, Then I would have to invite Digi and Dutcho and their wooly friends and there would be no room left for 2...

2, I dont want the desperate ones, I want the hot ones :)

3, Hmmmm, interesting but I still need something to stimulate my mind or when they all start nagging me and a 100 women... I would only survive a few mins before my head explodes

I clocked the Rubiks cube years ago as a kid, all you have to do is peel off the little square stickers and stick them in the right places...

4, Never liked oats, need variety :)

5, I could always get the women to peddle the bike, I was thinking more of a million little hamsters hooked up to mini dynomos all running away generating power :)

6, Would need Pepsi max and water for showers/washing, lol

Last edited:
Do you know where there is one??? Need it to be self sustaining though... and completely underground

U.S. Military Instructors Command Hirelings in Georgia

Thousands of mercenaries are fighting for Georgia in this burning conflict with South Ossetia. They are commanded by the U.S. military instructors, RIA Novosti reported with reference to a high-ranked officer of Russia’s military intelligence.

“From 2,500 to 3,000 mercenaries fight against Russia’s peacekeepers on behalf of Georgia,” the unnamed source said. Amid them are the natives of Ukraine, some Baltic states and the Caucasus regions.

The U.S. military instructors directly command and coordinate actions of mercenaries without being involved in actual fighting, the source specified. According to intelligence data, there are roughly 1,000 military instructors of the United States in Georgia.

Task force of Russia has annihilated a few groups of mercenaries. Some of mercenaries have been captured, and investigators are working with them, the source said.

w*w.kommersant.com/p-13081/mercenaries_Georgia_U.S._instructor/

last one from me guys, if you want my news source, Pm me.

:Cheers:

Back