Massive US Naval Armada Heads for Iran

Russia 'invades' Georgia as South Ossetia descends towards war

Telegraph.co.uk – August 8, 2008

World leaders have appealed for a ceasefire in the conflict, which erupted after Georgia launched a huge offensive aimed at imposing its control over the rebel province with its large Russian population.

Separatist leaders in the South Ossetian capital Tskhinvali claim that more than a thousand people have been killed in Georgian shelling.

Georgian rocket launchers bombard the breakaway province
"We won't allow the death of our compatriots to go unpunished," Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said, adding that he would "protect the lives and dignity of Russian citizens wherever they are located".

Georgia claims that Russian aircraft have bombed two of its airbases, and that it has shot down five Russian jets.

President Mikheil Saakashvili of Georgia described the situation as "war". "Russia is fighting a war with us in our own territory," he said in an interview with CNN.

Moscow has denied sending aircraft into Georgian territory, but indicated that its forces have engaged with Georgian troops.

Sergei Lavrov, Russia's foreign minister, accused the Georgians of carrying out "ethnic cleansing" on the people of South Ossetia, most of whom have Russian passports.

The conflict threatens to draw in other world powers, with Mr Saakashvili considered a key ally of the West. The US has declared that it supports Georgia's "territorial integrity".

As a column of Russian tanks advanced towards Tskhinvali, Mr Lavrov called on the West to reach "the right conclusions" over the conflict, saying the Georgian offensive had been made possible by Western military aid to Tbilisi.

"Now we see Georgia has found a use for these weapons and for the special forces that were trained with the help of international instructors," he said.

"I think our European and American colleagues ... should understand what is happening. And I hope very much that they will reach the right conclusions."

The military operation marks the first time Russian troops have taken action on foreign soil since the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan in 1989.

Georgia has warned that any involvement of Russian forces in the conflict would result in a state of war between the two countries.

The Russian military reported that ten Russians were killed and 30 injured during Georgian shelling of their barracks, but Georgian officials denied firing on Russian peacekeepers in the area during their offensive in South Ossetia.

The move by Russian troops followed a series of statements by Russian leaders pledging to protect Russian citizens in the region in the face of a massive Georgian military attack on South Ossetia.

Russian TV shows South Ossetian troops face the Georgian offensive
Mr Putin, on a trip to Beijing to attend the Olympics opening, sharply criticised the Georgian attack and warned it will draw retaliatory actions. He spoke after meeting briefly with US President George W Bush in Beijing.

Mr Putin did not specify what kind of retaliatory action may follow, but Russia's Defence Ministry pledged to protect Russian citizens in the region. Most of the region's residents have Russian passports.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev later chaired a session of his security council in the Kremlin, vowing that Moscow will protect Russian citizens.

"In accordance with the constitution and the federal law, I, as president of Russia, am obliged to protect the lives and dignity of Russian citizens wherever they are located," Mr Medvedev said in televised remarks. "We won't allow the death of our compatriots to go unpunished."

Russia's Defence Ministry denounced the Georgian attack as a "dirty adventure."

"Blood shed in South Ossetia will weigh on their conscience," the ministry said in a statement posted on its official website.

"We will protect our peacekeepers and Russian citizens," it said without elaboration.

Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili accused Russia of aggression, saying that Russian jets bombed several Georgian villages, wounding seven civilians. A Russian diplomat denied that Russian aircraft had bombed Georgian territory.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ia-as-South-Ossetia-descends-towards-war.html

i wouldnt wanna **** with russia no matter whos pals with who! **** takeing them on in a fight

unless their president supports accies ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i wouldnt wanna **** with russia no matter whos pals with who! **** takeing them on in a fight

unless their president supports accies ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

we, the people don't want to particularly take them on either, china too

theres too much honest business at stake. live and let live, I say. as long as no-one is getting hurt or ripped off.

:Cheers:

I hope the Russians kick the Georgians into touch using as heavy handed tactics as possible. The Georgian SOB's started this war needlessly.

Georgia Conflict: Roar of War as Jets fill the Air

Adrian Blomfield in Gori – Telegraph.co.uk August 8, 2008

A roar filled the air. Suddenly, from the horizon, two Russian war jets homed into view, their wingtips tilted towards the scrubland of northern Georgia as they screamed through the skies.

"Take cover, it's another wave," the Georgian commander shouted.

His men, a company of soldiers deployed on a lonely stretch of road close to Tskhinvali, the rebel capital of Georgia's breakaway region of South Ossetia, flung themselves to the ground and rolled into the thick thorn bushes that stretched towards the foothills of the Caucasus Mountains.

Anti-aircraft guns opened fire in staccato bursts before the ground started to rumble as the jets discharged their payloads. From both sides of the road, the soldiers began to fire their Kalashnikovs, a futile and desperate gesture against the might of the Russian Air Force.

"Russians!" yelled a young soldier, his grimy face streaked with sweat, as he jabbed a finger towards the retreating jets. "Russians," he told me again, more softly this time, as though scarcely able to believe that his tiny country was effectively at war with its giant ex-Soviet neighbour.

Gradually, the firing began to stop. Soldiers, chests heaving with exertion and adrenaline, rolled onto their backs and began to smoke.

Earlier in the day, Georgian troops scattered along the frontline seemed convinced that victory was within their grasp.

After an order was given to launch a full-scale assault on South Ossetia's Moscow-backed separatists in the early hours of the morning, Georgian forces appeared to make easy progress.

This, after all, was not the ragtag army that was forced to retreat in humiliation by Ossetian irregulars in 1992, but the well-equipped military force trained by the United States and blooded in Iraq.

Ranged against them was a small but determined rebel force, funded and armed by their Russian allies but still heavily outnumbered, driven by conviction that their sliver of territory, only one and a half times the size of Luxembourg, would never be part of Georgia.

With heavy artillery and Grad rockets, Georgian forces pounded Tskhinvali through the hours of darkness before ground troops entered the town and engaged in intense hand-to-hand fighting.

By dawn, Georgia controlled much of the town and had severed communications between the rebels and the outside world. By word of mouth, the South Ossetian military command relayed the message that over 1,000 people had been killed in the onslaught. It was an allegation that, in a region prone to hyperbole and claims of genocide, was impossible to verify. Russia also claimed that ten of its soldiers, ostensibly stationed in South Ossetia as peacekeepers, had also been killed.

But as the day wore on it became apparent that Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili's gamble of Russian non-intervention had backfired. Retaliating swiftly, Russia commenced a combined aerial and land assault on Georgian forces, launching Moscow's first foreign military intervention since the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Suddenly two European nations, one a key ally of the United States and Nato aspirant, were in a state of war.

Russian fighter jets bombed Gori, hometown of Stalin and the closest Georgian settlement to the frontier, sending plumes of smoke into the air. Later in the day, the Russians widened their assault not just in the frontline region but also close to the Georgian capital Tbilisi, where a military base two miles from the airport also came under attack. The Russian army had recently been evicted from the base by Georgia's pro-western government and this was Russia's revenge.

"It's not South Ossetia we are at war with, it's Russia," the company's commander said, shaking his head at the magnitude of his statement.

From Vladikavkaz, the capital of adjoining North Ossetia, which lies in Russia, phalanxes of Russian tanks and armoured personnel carriers rumbled towards Tskhinvali to provide ground support.

Deeply angry with Georgia's pro-western policies since the Rose Revolution of 2003, Moscow's fury has grown as its neighbour made a concerted push towards Nato membership. This was an explosive message of intent that Georgia, long decried in Moscow as a terrorist state, would be punished - even flattened if need be.

As the Russian soldiers advanced, the gunfire and shelling in Tskhinvali once again intensified and it became apparent that the Georgians were in retreat.

By nightfall, as artillery fire continued to echo through the hills, South Ossetian forces boasted that they had retaken most of the towns, a claim that again could not be verified although Georgian officials conceded that they had lost some territory.

In Georgian towns near the frontline, civilians huddled in small groups, their eyes nervously scanning the skies. Only the most resilient had stayed, their numbers boosted by bus drivers who had ferried reservists, called up two days ago, to the conflict zone.

Ambulances, their sirens wailing, sped along the streets, discharging wounded soldiers at the military hospital in Gori, a leafy town set beneath an ancient hill fortress.

Exhausted soldiers, talking in low voices or staring blankly into space, propped up walls in the town. An atmosphere of tension and expectation hung heavily in the air.

"The fighting has been hard and it will get harder yet," one young corporal said. "We will win though, just like David slew Goliath."

The same resigned determination seems to have settled over the town's inhabitants.

"We want peace," said Nino Zuabashvili, a shopkeeper. "But we are fed up with being bullied by Russia. What is Georgia's is Georgia's and every one of us is prepared to die to protect our sovereignty."

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...onflict-Roar-of-war-as-jets-fill-the-air.html

Israel backs Georgia in Caspian Oil Pipeline Battle with Russia

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report – August 8, 2008

Georgian tanks and infantry, aided by Israeli military advisers, captured the capital of breakaway South Ossetia, Tskhinvali, early Friday, Aug. 8, bringing the Georgian-Russian conflict over the province to a military climax.

Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin threatened a “military response.”

Georgia called up its military reserves after Russian warplanes bombed its new positions in the renegade province.

In Moscow’s first response to the fall of Tskhinvali, president Dimitry Medvedev ordered the Russian army to prepare for a national emergency after calling the UN Security Council into emergency session early Friday.

Reinforcements were rushed to the Russian “peacekeeping force” present in the region to support the separatists.

Georgian tanks entered the capital after heavy overnight heavy aerial strikes, in which dozens of people were killed.

Lado Gurgenidze, Georgia’s prime minister, said on Friday that Georgia will continue its military operation in South Ossetia until a “durable peace” is reached. “As soon as a durable peace takes hold we need to move forward with dialogue and peaceful negotiations.”

DEBKAfile’s geopolitical experts note that on the surface level, the Russians are backing the separatists of S. Ossetia and neighboring Abkhazia as payback for the strengthening of American influence in Georgia. However, more immediately, the conflict has been sparked by the race for control over the pipelines carrying oil and gas out of the Caspian region.

The Russians may just bear with the pro-US Georgian president Mikhail Saakashvili’s ambition to bring his country into NATO. But they draw a heavy line against his plans and those of Western oil companies, including Israeli firms, to route the oil routes from Azerbaijan and the gas lines from Turkmenistan, which transit Georgia, through Turkey instead of hooking them up to Russian pipelines.

Saakashvili need only back away from this plan for Moscow to ditch the two provinces’ revolt against Tbilisi. As long as he sticks to his guns, South Ossetia and Abkhazia will wage separatist wars.

DEBKAfile discloses Israel’s interest in the conflict from its exclusive military sources:

Jerusalem owns a strong interest in Caspian oil and gas pipelines reach the Turkish terminal port of Ceyhan, rather than the Russian network. Intense negotiations are afoot between Israel Turkey, Georgia, Turkmenistan and Azarbaijan for pipelines to reach Turkey and thence to Israel’s oil terminal at Ashkelon and on to its Red Sea port of Eilat. From there, supertankers can carry the gas and oil to the Far East through the Indian Ocean.

Aware of Moscow’s sensitivity on the oil question, Israel offered Russia a stake in the project but was rejected.

Last year, the Georgian president commissioned from private Israeli security firms several hundred military advisers, estimated at up to 1,000, to train the Georgian armed forces in commando, air, sea, armored and artillery combat tactics. They also offer instruction on military intelligence and security for the central regime. Tbilisi also purchased weapons, intelligence and electronic warfare systems from Israel.

These Israeli advisers were undoubtedly deeply involved in the Georgian army’s preparations to conquer the South Ossetian capital Friday.

In recent weeks, Moscow has repeatedly demanded that Jerusalem halt its military assistance to Georgia, finally threatening a crisis in bilateral relations. Israel responded by saying that the only assistance rendered Tbilisi was “defensive.”

This has not gone down well in the Kremlin. Therefore, as the military crisis intensifies in South Ossetia, Moscow may be expected to punish Israel for its intervention.

w*w.debka.com/article.php?aid=1358

Well I think Iran needs to be confronted over it's nuclear stance, only an Idiot would believe that they are only trying to enrich uranium for Nuclear power, at best we would see the by products eventually end up being used in a dirty bomb attack on the west or at worst they will develop a full blown nuke and strike Israel, I believe it to be the later, That nutter Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as already said he will wipe Israel from the face of the earth and he's now claiming the Nazi Holocaust against the Jews is a myth !! what a fcuking idiot !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4527142.stm

Personally I hope they blow this Nut case and he's cronies and he's Nuclear facilities to their judgement day

I completely agree.

I do not like war, but it is necessary sometimes.

There are people who believe Iraq was a toe hold to take on the rogue states in the middle east. Some people will do the 'English' thing and complain about how they are conspiring to take over the world.

I don't. Hey guess what? If we need to go blow Ahmadinejad's head off, before they make a bomb to drop on Israel, then I'm in.

Some people will do the 'English' thing and complain about how they are conspiring to take over the world.

you're entitled to your opinion mozr, but isn't it time we stopped sniping at each other?

you aren't even debating, you're just throwing insults around.

i'd like to think we can get by on here peacefully m8, its entirely up to you.

:Cheers:

Yeah maybe mate.

I just think you are spamming this forum with completely wacked out conspiracy theories. In my opinion you actively denegrate the empirical truth that we all see, by doing so.

Maybe I should stop getting involved.

Yeah maybe mate.

I just think you are spamming this forum with completely wacked out conspiracy theories. In my opinion you actively denegrate the empirical truth that we all see, by doing so.

Maybe I should stop getting involved.

see i offered u a peace twig and u threw it in my face.

wot's the point eh?

there's a lot happening in the news, 080808 had a lot happening and that was only yesterday 'm8'

i'm sure things will simmer down. or maybe not, depending on world events.

we all knew that summit would happen but we are just too feart to admit it incase it does happen

when nuclear bombs were "invented" that was the beginning

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

we all knew that summit would happen but we are just too feart to admit it incase it does happen

when nuclear bombs were "invented" that was the beginning

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

this is how we are conditioned, never forget that we outnumber the government significantly :)

i think the beginning of this whole thing was 6000+ years ago. the meaning of life and all that :)

I think you will find that was 1983 m8....:proud:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085959/

ohh i beg to differ :)

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is numeric in Douglas Adams' series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In the story, a "simple answer" to The Ultimate Question is requested from the computer Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42. Unfortunately, The Ultimate Question itself is unknown, suggesting on an allegorical level that it is more important to ask the right questions than to seek definite answers.

therefore it Must be 42. the number of my bastard dads house haha

ohh i beg to differ :)

The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is numeric in Douglas Adams' series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In the story, a "simple answer" to The Ultimate Question is requested from the computer Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42. Unfortunately, The Ultimate Question itself is unknown, suggesting on an allegorical level that it is more important to ask the right questions than to seek definite answers.

therefore it Must be 42. the number of my bastard dads house haha

woooooooooo, hold on their fella, you have lost me now...lol.

btw....I have a phobia of the number 4 or anything divisional by it....dont ask me why cos I dont know.

Georgia pulls troops out of South Ossetia capital

Tony Halpin – Times Online August 10, 2008

Georgia pulled its troops out of the capital of South Ossetia this morning as 10,000 more Russian troops entered Georgia.

Georgia's Reintegration Minister Temur Yakobashvili said the Georgian troops left Tskhinvali to provide a humanitarian corridor to evacuate those wounded from the capital. However, he said, Georgian troops remained in South Ossetia.
Shortly afterwards, a Georgian government statement said that the Russian troops had entered Georgia in two places.

Hours earlier, Russian warplanes pounded a military airfield near Georgia's capital, Tbilisi. Georgian officials said that Russian warplanes had bombed a military airfield close to Tbilisi's international airport and just eight miles from the capital, hours after launching raids on other parts of the republic beyond the conflict zone in the separatist region of South Ossetia. Russia was accused of seeking the "annihilation of its former Soviet satellite".

There were also signs that Russia was preparing to open up a second front from Georgia's other breakaway region of Abkhazia on the Black Sea coast. Georgia accused Moscow of sending troops by sea to Abkhazia and a United Nations peacekeeping official warned that separatist fighters were preparing an imminent attack on Georgia.

Eastern European countries that formerly belonged to the Soviet bloc called on Nato to oppose Russia's "imperialist" policy towards Georgia. The leaders of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland denounced Moscow's "aggression" and called on the European Union and Nato to "stand up" to Russia, which itself accused neighbouring Ukraine of arming and "encouraging" Georgia to attack South Ossetia.

Sweden's Foreign Minister Carl Bildt also demanded a "very strong response" from the EU, and raised comparisons between Russian actions and those of Nazi Germany. He said: "No state has the right to intervene militarily in the territory of another state simply because there are individuals there with a passport issued by that state or who are nationals of the state.

"Attempts to apply such a doctrine have plunged Europe into war in the past... And we have reason to remember how Hitler used this very doctrine little more than half a century ago to undermine and attack substantial parts of central Europe."

Georgian and Russian troops faced each other in the South Ossetian capital Tskhinvali, which both sides claimed to have under their command. Exchanges of artillery fire killed 20 and injured 150 people, according to a South Ossetian spokeswoman.

Georgia's President Mikheil Saakashvili said on BBC television that Russia was pursuing a strategy aimed at "annihilation of a democracy on their borders". Georgia has declared a "state of war" and is recalling 2,000 troops from duty in Iraq to confront Russia in South Ossetia, but has also called for an immediate ceasfire.

Vladimir Putin, Russia's Prime Minister, defended the military campaign as he visited Vladikavkaz, close to the border with South Ossetia. He accused Georgia's "criminal" leadership of embarking on genocide against the people of Ossetia and said that Russia's actions were "absolutely well-founded and legitimate and moreover necessary".

In an ominous turn, Mr Putin warned that it was hard to imagine South Ossetia ever returning to Georgian control. Many in Tbilisi fear that Moscow is intent on re-writing the map of the Caucasus to incorporate South Ossetia and Abkhazia into Russia.

A joint delegation from the European Union and the United States was arriving in Tbilisi today to try to broker a ceasefire as international concern and condemnation mounted. The United Nations Security Council is expected to meet for a fourth time over the crisis later today as reports estimated that at least 2,000 people have died since fighting erupted early on Friday.

Russia refused to agree to a ceasefire at a Security Council meeting on Saturday, saying Georgia must withdraw from South Ossetia. Russia's ambassador to the UN, Vitaly Churkin, said: "The fighting is still going on. The Georgian forces are continuing to be on the South Ossetian territory. All those actions and signals we have seen are not things which would not be conducive to a cease-fire."

Alejandro Wolff, the US Deputy Ambassador, flatly blamed Moscow for the escalation of the fighting. He said: "This is a conflict that is expanding and getting out of control. The proximate cause is the massive escalation perpetrated by outside forces."

Russian jets bombed the Georgian city of Gori, about 50 miles from Tbilisi, on Saturday, killing dozens of people, according to local officials. Georgia also claimed that two Russian battleships were en route to the Black Sea port of Poti, which they said had been "devastated" in a bombing raid by Russian jets on Saturday.

"The Government of Georgia is calling upon the world community to compel Russia to cease its hostilities and withdraw from Georgia immediately. This illegal invasion, which recalls the Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 and Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait in 1990, poses a serious risk to European stability and to the broader international security system," a spokesman said.

Alexander Lomaia, secretary of the national security council in Tbilisi, said that Russian ships had docked at the port of Ochamchira in Abkhazia. The separatist government in Abkhazia said that its troops had launched attacks on Georgia's military, prompting fears of a widening conflict across the Caucasus.

President Bush demanded "an end to the Russian bombing". The EU also issued a statement expressing "commitment to the sovereignty and the territorial integrity of Georgia" and urging Russia to respect Georgia's borders.

People in Tbilisi queued to give blood at clinics to assist the wounded. Many watched news reports on television nervously, but also expressed defiance against Russia. Nana Kobaladze, waiting at one clinic with her sister Maya, said: "We're praying for our soldiers, and we want to give blood in solidarity, that way we're giving them spiritual and physical help."

Russian troops and tanks rolled across the border on Friday after Georgian forces began an assault on South Ossetia, which wants to unite with neighbouring North Ossetia in Russia.

The conflict has brought back dark memories for Georgians of the chaos of the early 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Abkhazia and South Ossetia both broke away from Georgia in bloody wars and the conflicts have remained unresolved for 16 years.

Tensions have soared between Georgia and Russia since April, when Mr Putin sanctioned closer economic ties with Abkhazia and South Ossetia, which are not recognised internationally. Most people in the two regions have Russian passports.

Mr Saakashvili came to power pledging to reclaim both regions and has accused Moscow of seeking to annex the territories. The pro-Western government in Tbilisi is convinced that Moscow is using the conflict in a bid to wreck Georgia's bid for membership of Nato when the alliance meets in December.

www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4495637.ece

War between Russia and Georgia orchestrated from USA

Prav*da.ru – August 9, 2008

The US administration urged for an immediate cease-fire in the conflict between Russia and Georgia over the unrecognized republic of South Ossetia.

In the meantime, Russian officials believe that it was the USA that orchestrated the current conflict. The chairman of the State Duma Committee for Security, Vladimir Vasilyev, believes that the current conflict is South Ossetia is very reminiscent to the wars in Iraq and Kosovo.

“The things that were happening in Kosovo, the things that were happening in Iraq – we are now following the same path. The further the situation unfolds, the more the world will understand that Georgia would never be able to do all this without America. South Ossetian defense officials used to make statements about imminent aggression from Georgia, but the latter denied everything, whereas the US Department of State released no comments on the matter. In essence, they have prepared the force, which destroys everything in South Ossetia, attacks civilians and hospitals. They are responsible for this. The world community will learn about it,” the official said.

In the meantime, it became known that the Georgian troops conducted volley-fire cleansings of several South Ossetian settlements, where people’s houses were simply leveled.

“The number of victims with women, children and elderly people among them, can be counted in hundreds and even thousands,” a source from South Ossetian government in the capital of Tskhinvali said.

The head of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Sergei Lavrov, told reporters that Georgia’s actions in South Ossetia question its consistency as a state and as a responsible member of the international community, Interfax reports.

"Civilians, including women, children and elderly people, are dying in South Ossetia. In addition to that, Georgia conducts ethnic scouring in South Ossetian villages. The situation in South Ossetia continues to worsen every hour. Georgia uses military hardware and heavy arms against people. They shell residential quarters of Tskhinvali [the capital] and other settlements. They bomb the humanitarian convoys. The number of refugees continues to rise – the people try to save their lives, the lives of their children and relatives. A humanitarian catastrophe is gathering pace,” Russia’s Foreign Minister said.

The minister added that the Georgian administration ignored the appeal from the UN General Assembly to observe the Olympic truce during the Beijing Olympics.

“The Georgian administration has found the use to its arms, which they have been purchasing during the recent several years,” Lavrov said. “The fact that Georgian peacemakers in the structure of joint peacemaking forces opened fire on their Russian comrades from one and the same contingent speaks for itself, I think,” the minister added.

“Now it is clear to us why Georgia never accepted Russia’s offer to sign a legally binding document not to use force for the regulation of the South Ossetian conflict,” Lavrov said. “Not so long ago, before the military actions in South Ossetia, Georgia’s President Saakashvili said that there was no point in such a document because Georgia would not use force against its people, as he said. It just so happens that it is using it,” Sergei Lavrov said.

Sergei Lavrov believes that the international community should stop turning a blind eye on Georgia’s active deals to purchase arms.

“We have repeatedly warned that the international community should not turn a blind eye on massive purchases of offensive arms, in which the Georgian administration has been involved during the recent two years,” Lavrov said.

ht*p://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/09-08-2008/106046-russia_georgia-0

this is how we are conditioned, never forget that we outnumber the government significantly :)

Your starting to sound like a revolutionary. What you got planned mate?

People uprising? It just doesn't sound like modern day Britain. We're far too comfortable to be participating in any type of revolution.

Back