Mashup help

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys ive tried absolutely everything to get this on my xmbc ive tried every repo i can and even tried the zip file recently posted on here but its not showing.

Can some one help me please ive got everything else running i just cant get this to show up at all.

Thanks so much in advance.

I also forgot to add im running xmbc on windows 8.1 if that makes any difference.

grab the latest repo,s

should be a fairly simple install

not tried on Win 8 though

Ive tried everything and it just aint showing up?i even went to the mashup site and ive input it and when i goto the folder its empty.

Its starting to wind me up tbh lol as ive installed everything else fine istreams etc etc.I also forgot to add im running x unity aswell dont know if that makes any difference.

Ive tried everything and it just aint showing up?i even went to the mashup site and ive input it and when i goto the folder its empty.

Its starting to wind me up tbh lol as ive installed everything else fine istreams etc etc.I also forgot to add im running x unity aswell dont know if that makes any difference.

if your running istream that has a lot of mashup sources built in, just add a playlist, mefrox xml is basically all you need because he has most playlist built into his.
i know mashup went there own ways so whether its gone down or they updating i don't know.
I just did a new xbmc install and didn't install it has a add on just use it through istream.

Thanks so much @Manse i think thats cracked for some reason i switched xmbc om this morning and put in that playlist and its there.Thanks very much and theres loads more goodies there aswell :)

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
play list just or just go to mash web page and add it that way

Back