Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mario Party 8

when you are saying it dont work , what happens ?

as with all usa wii games I have , i have NOT patched to use on my pal machine , but I have to insert a pal game first before the disk is recognised , hope this helps

it locks up the wii when you go to play it

all my usa games are non patched and i dont have to insert a pal game first to play them.

pal version is released in 3 weeks,for ntsc according to other sites it may work with wiikey and it asks to update so do it manualy and make sure you have latest version then update console with game.

Last edited:
so has anyone got it working then?

Nope.

as said previously it dont work, machine recognises it so far then locks up the wii, i have to unplug wii to get it back to normal working mode.

strange tho as i thought wiikey played everything, obv not unless rls group has knackered it up the way they ripped it.

who knows :(

this 100% is not patchable to work says so on the net were i source my wii games. the ntsc version will only work on ntsc machines. :(

Someone said on a forum mario party 8 Works fine on my wiikey D2B, Burnt at 2X like all my games. Everything works 100%. oh and i am using SONY MEDIA SONY16D1 or something the 1st class media.=)

Someone said on a forum mario party 8 Works fine on my wiikey D2B, Burnt at 2X like all my games. Everything works 100%. oh and i am using SONY MEDIA SONY16D1 or something the 1st class media.=)

I don't believe this. The region compatibility list now has this as not working. Personally I am gonna wait for the PAL version.

Just being uploaded to alt.binaries.games.wii. Apparently it's the PAL version

filename is "Mario Party 8.part001.rar" etc

Not 100% though

Back